“Great experience, excellent staff!”

Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Beavercreek
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My partner and I wanted a romantic night out, and we chose this hotel because it was close and affordable. However, when we got there, we were met with such a friendly staff, efficient service, and an extremely clean room! We were so happy!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear Crystal-Dawn M ,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and share your experience with other travelers. I am so glad to see you had an enjoyable stay! Thank you for your compliments. I will certainly pass them on and I know you mentioned a certain staff member in your survey and we will definently recognize her for her outstanding customer service! Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back as our guest should your travel plans bring you to the Dayton area!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn was magnificent and enjoyable. Top rating score for this lodging facility. It is clean, spacious, plenty and easy access to wall outlets for cell phones, etc. Spacious and comfortable sleeping area. Use of microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker availability in room is a definite plus plus.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Noel & Pauline G ,

Thank you so much for your kind words and sharing your experience with other travelers! It is rewarding to see you had an enjoyable stay and that you favor our rooms and amenities. Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel and we greatly appreciate your compliments!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

This is a very good hotel, my husband took me there for a relaxation trip after graduation from college. The only issue was the whirlpool jet ports did not all work. These type of malfunctions should be addressed and maintenance. Outside of this issue, they provide EXCELLENT service, Clean rooms, and GREAT quality.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Dear Kevin J,

Thank you for reviewing our property and sharing your experience with fellow travelers. I am glad to see you had an enjoyable stay and that you favor our clean rooms as well as our staff. I would like to apologize about the issue with the jets in your whirlpool suite. I hope you will give us another chance should your travel plans bring you back to the Dayton area. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

While the group rate was applied for the conference attendees. Most of my stays include a breakfast and evening Manager hosting. This property had neither. The value of extending checkout time was not lost on me, but getting cut-off mid-sentence in the Business Center was totally unexpected. The Staff was exceptionally pleasant and accommodating which offset the cost of the room for such a short stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Winfred S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. I am glad to see you had a enjoyable stay with us during your conference at the hotel. I am sorry about the the troubles with business center. I have made a call to our service provider and they have corrected the issue. I hope you will give us another chance and visit us again should your travel plans bring you to the Dayton area.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Overall Hilton delivers a great room and place to stay. The room was extremely quiet and relaxing. The best part of the stay. I have stayed here before and will return when I need a hotel during a future visit.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Cristopher S,

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers. I am so glad to see that we are your preferred hotel when traveling to the Dayton area. Thank you for continuing to choose us and we look forward to welcoming you back as our guest!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

This was my second experience at a Hilton Garden Inn and I will never stay anywhere else, ever. This particular property was beautiful, clean and filled with employees who not only seemed to enjoy their work, but exceeded my expectations on all levels. And, believe it or not, the food there is some of the best I have ever enjoyed, and I eat out alot. A great place to stay!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Paul B,

Thank you so much for your compliments! It is very rewarding to read about your experience while being our guest! We are so glad you favor not only the physical property itself but our staff. Our team enjoys what they do and live for customer service so I am so glad to see they were able to make sure you had an enjoyable time with us. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back as our guest next time you are in the Dayton area! :)

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The hotel was very nice looking, and the location was easy to get to. The back of the hotel is right near the highway, but we didn't have any problems with traffic noise at all, although our room faced the front of the hotel. We stayed in a hot-tub suite, which was a very spacious room. For anyone wondering, the hot-tub wasn't super big. I'm fairly certain it's a 2-person hot tub, but it was kind of uncomfortable for two people. A little disappointing, but no big deal.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Rebecca B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers. I am glad to see you had a good night’s sleep while staying with us in one of our whirlpool suites and that you favor our location. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to having you as our guest in the future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beavercreek
SpringHill Suites Dayton Beavercreek
Courtyard Dayton Beavercreek
Courtyard Dayton Beavercreek
#4 of 5 in Beavercreek
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fairborn South, OH
Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn
Residence Inn Dayton Beavercreek
Wingate by Wyndham Dayton - Fairborn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek? Share your experiences!