“Excellent Hotel- Clean and Comfortable”

Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Beavercreek
Glastonbury
“Excellent Hotel- Clean and Comfortable”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Over the past few months, I’ve stayed at multiple hotels in the Beavercreek area. This hotel is by far my favorite. The front desk staff has been extremely nice and helpful. I have stayed for 30+ days at this hotel in the past few months and have had no complaints about the service or the hotel. The beds have been very comfortable and the rooms are spacious enough to move around and get comfortable in. So far I have stayed in multiple types of rooms (2 queens, kings, etc) and have been comfortable without getting a suite. I am looking forward to my next stay in the hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear katvt,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I am so glad to see you had an enjoyable stay and that you favor our hotel! We know there are many lodging options in the area and we sincerely appreciate you choosing ours. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Arabic first
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 30, 2013

this hotel is very clean, and lots meets all needs. lots of electical outlets in the rooms, nice blow dryer, comfortable beds, rooms have refridge, microwave , Keurig, and if you like lots of tv channels - this is the hotel for you. a gorgeous lobby with fireplace ,,, very nice just to sit, nice breakfast buffet and the hot items are very tasty, convenient location , lots of stores and restaurants, close to the mall. nice business center , and

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear A TripAdvisor Member ,

Thank you for your glowing review of our hotel! It is rewarding to see you favor our hotel and staff, Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Dayton and we hope to welcome you back as our guest!
Celina, Ohio
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel, and my room was very clean and comfortable. However, I had requested a room very close to the elevator, because I have multiple sclerosis. Instead, I was given a room very far from the elevator.

Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I do apologize that your room was not near the elevator as requested. I pulled up your reservation to get more information and saw that you were booked in one of our whirlpool suites. All of our whirlpool suites are located at the end of the hallway on each floor. In order to keep you in the room type that you booked, we were unable to assign you to a room close to the elevator. I do apologize if this was not explained to you. We do value you as our guest and try to honor all requests. We hope to welcome you back should your travel plans bring you back to the Dayton area.
cincinnati, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2013

all staff members friendly and professional. bar/restaurant staff was understaffed for that particular Saturday night. server was very diligent to make all customers happy. Have stayed at that Hilton hotel before and plan to stay there again in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Suzanne S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers! I am glad to see you had an enjoyable stay! We hope to welcome you back as our guest next time you are in the Dayton area.
DREXEL HILL
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Hotel is clean, comfortable and the breakfast is good. Beds are great although I think we had a queen sized sheet on our king sized bed. Only glitch is in their on-line reservation service. My wife is in a wheelchair so an accessible room isn't an option. I selected "accessible" on the reservation form and wrote that a guest was in a wheelchair and required accessible room. On check-in I was told all accessible rooms were taken and the Desk Clerk was at a loss as to what could be done. Fortunately, another Guest overheard our conversation and volunteered that she was in an accessible room but didn't need it. They gave us her room, which also resulted in an upgrade to a suite. Lucky us.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear SkipFrank,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us as well as fellow travelers. I am glad to see that you had an enjoyable stay. I do apologize for the confusion with your room type and I am glad to see it was able to be taken care of. Thank you again for choosing our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back as our guest!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Room very nice (junior king suite), comfy bed, only thing I'd change is the volume of music being piped into the lobby--I'd turn it down a bit. Oh, and ramps for rolling luggage/carts from sidewalk to parking lot would be nice too.

Dear A TripAdvisor Member ,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and share your experience with other travelers. I am glad to see you had an enjoyable stay and favored our Jr. Suite. I have passed on your comment regarding a ramp in the back of the hotel for luggage purposes to our GM and we are currently getting quotes for this project. Thank you again for your comments and recommendation. We sincerely appreciate you choosing our hotel and we hope to welcome you back as our guest!
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stayed overnight on a Friday in early October. We had not been in the area and was unsure of what to expect. We were very pleased with the two rooms that we booked. Both were extremely clean and well supplied. The room had a coffee pot (coffee and tea provided), refrigerator and microwave. This location is convenient to the interstate, numerous restaurants and shopping. The area is full of new development and is very clean. Even with the proximity to the interstate and a medical facility across the street, it was very quiet.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Dear Loucardsfan,

Thank you so much for your review of our property. I am so glad to see you had an enjoyable stay and that you favor our amenities. We know there are many lodging options when traveling to the Dayton area and we sincerely appreciate you choosing ours. We hope to welcome you back should your travel plans bring you back to the Dayton area!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beavercreek
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Fairborn South
SpringHill Suites Dayton Beavercreek
Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
Wingate by Wyndham Dayton - Fairborn
Courtyard Dayton Beavercreek
Courtyard Dayton Beavercreek
#4 of 5 in Beavercreek
Residence Inn Dayton Beavercreek

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek? Share your experiences!