New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek

Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Beavercreek
Bayville, New Jersey
“Can't wait to go back!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while visiting my son who is stationed at WPFB. He stayed with me over the weekend so we were able to spend some time together. This property was top notch. I tend to have high standards when it comes to hotels . I have to say I could not have asked for anything more. The room was clean, housekeeping was amazing. The first day i asked the housekeeper for extra sugar and creamer for my coffee (in room 4 cup coffeepot featuring starbucks coffee) and they remembered to do it every day from that day on!! The room had a refigerator, microwave and coffee pot with a small counter area. The room was large, immaculate and NEW. Plenty of bath and body works toiletries and extra towels. Nice breakfast available for purchase every morning in the bright lobby. ALL OF THE employees are outstanding!! Peter, the night manager, was very friendly and gave me some great tips for places for my son and I to visit. He didnt hesitiate to take some time out while I wrote it all down! I will always stay here when visiting my son...there was absolutely nothing more to ask for!! Oh , and while I waited for my son to finish his work day, there were stores everywhere to visit all around me!! That always helps....great location!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear PrincipessaGG,

Thank you very much for your glowing review of our property! It is rewarding to read you had such an enjoyable stay and have such nice things to say! We know there are many options to choose from when traveling to the Dayton area and we sincerely thank you for choosing ours! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Arabic first
pittsburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Stayed here for the first time recently. Top notch all around. Check in was smooth and pleasant. The facility is impeccable - clean and fresh. It actually looks like a brand new hotel. Loved the open feel of the lobby and area were food is served.

The breakfast costs $9.95, which I don't normally pay but I found the food to be of high quality. Made to order omelets, waffles, and pancakes, along with fresh fruit, yogurts, pastries and cold cereals. Worth every dollar.

Highly recommended.

• 5 of 5 stars
HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear bigdog6668,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and sharing your experience with other travelers. We are glad to see you had an enjoyable stay and favored our staff. :) We are glad to see you were able to try our cooked to order buffet breakfast. We know there are many lodging options in the Dayton area and we sincerely thank you for choosing ours!
Dayton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn, Dayton OH, has excellent facilities and in a very convenient location being just off the Freeway. However, what marks this hotel out is the friendliness of the staff. This is my second stay at this hotel and both have been excellent experiences beyond the normal 'business' hotel experience.

Dear Neil S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We sincerely appreciate you choosing our hotel and for sharing your experience with fellow travelers. We hope to welcome you back should your travel plans bring back to the Dayton area.
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Great change of pace away from downtown. The property is one of the cleanest I have ever stayed- comparable to 4 star hotel service. I stay at Hilton properties every week, including many HGIs. This one is by far the best. Hands down the service from front desk, housekeeping, dining are all superb. The food is consistent and yummy. The housekeeping is something you NEVER see these days. I tend to stay for a week at a time every 3 weeks, so a clean room is a must. I walk in and it is like the first day of arrival. They put nice little touches like shaping the washcloth in the HGI symbol to cradle the remote. They provide Starbucks coffee in the room. I don't know if it's coincidence but, I use regular so by day 2, only the regular coffee pouch is set nicely beside the coffee maker, while decaf is tucked away to the side. Some people prefer not to let housekeeping in. If you do not want your toiletries touched, then I suggest putting the do no disturb out. Otherwise your makeup, toothpaste, hair care products, whatever will be neatly and gently placed on a white towel. Arranged in such a manner that I actually stop and take note of the neatness. I long to be as tidy at home. I'm jealous!
Fabulous location. Food, shopping, USAF museum all within a couple miles of the hotel. Mall is right across the street and walking is an option. I love this property and will continue to stay until they give me reason not to.

Dear Tina A,

Thank you very much for your glowing review of our property! It is rewarding to read that our housekeeping staff and their efforts are being recieved so well! We certainly have an exceptional housekeeping staff and I will make sure to pass on the comments to the department. Thank you again for choosing our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back as our guest!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Great place to stay, location is perfect, a short drive to area attractions! Clean rooms, excellent service.Front desk staff was awsome helping us with things to do while in Dayton Ohio. I highy reccomended this Hilton. Close to Wright Patterson AFB

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your positive experience with fellow travelers! We thank you for choosing our hotel and hope to welcome you back as our guest soon!
Kitchener, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My stay was fabulous. The staff were so helpful and welcoming. The shuttle service was fantastic and greatly appreciated. The General Manager of the hotel was awesome and super helpful. I would definitely stay there again the next time I am in Ohio.

Dear Courtney H,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and share your experience with other travelers. We are glad you were able to take advantage of our courtesy shuttle! Thank you again for you compliments and we hope to welcome you back next time you are in the Dayton area!
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

The hotel seems to be relatively new. It is extremely clean and the staff very friendly. Would definitely stay there again. This is the first time we stayed at Hilton Garden Inn and will definitely choose this hotel again when we visit Ohio.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Dolores S,

We know there are many lodging options when traveling to the Dayton area and we sincerely appreciate your choosing ours! We are glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay! Thank you for being our guest and we hope to welcome you back next time your travel plans bring you to the area!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beavercreek
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Fairborn South
Wingate by Wyndham Dayton - Fairborn
Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
Courtyard Dayton Beavercreek
Courtyard Dayton Beavercreek
#3 of 5 in Beavercreek
4.0 of 5 stars 122 reviews
Residence Inn Dayton Beavercreek
Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek? Share your experiences!