All reviews front desk great hotel the air force museum clean rooms business trip would highly recommend this hotel comfortable bed wright patterson afb would definitely stay here again excellent stay up to date staff was friendly easy access parking lot dayton hgi firmness
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Very nice hotel. Excellent dining room service and all around just nice, friendly people. Everything was extraordinarily clean and fresh. The breakfast was both buffet and made to order and it was nice to be able to have a mix of the two items.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tepkatilly_12
HGIBeavercreek, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Dear tepkatilly_12,

Thank you for leaving the wonderful feedback and letting other travelers know of your experience! We are glad to hear that you found our hotel, staff, and breakfast favorable.

We know there are many hotels to choose from when coming to Dayton and sincerely appreciate you choosing our hotel.

Thank you again for your review, your compliments are greatly appreciated! We hope that we will be able to welcome you back again soon! :)

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Great hotel, friendly staff and people in the area. Shopping is .5 miles away. Numerous places to eat. The rooms were spacious and if your here for business all of the amenities are here for you.
There is an indoor pool and exercise room that is comfortable to use. One draw back is room service is not 24hrs and breakfast starts at 0630.

Room Tip: No matter what room you choose, I think you will be impressed
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank A R
HGIBeavercreek, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Thank you for leaving the wonderful feedback and letting other travelers know of your experience. We are glad to hear that you found our hotel, staff, amenities, and location favorable.

We hope that we will be able to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

As a SILVER Hilton Honor member, I stayed here 5 nights in July 2012 and encountered numerous problems at this 4 year old property.
#1 During my second day here, housekeeping removed personal paperwork that was lying on the microwave/refrig counter. Paperwork was under a bottle of water and my glasses, which were pushed asided and my paperwork totally removed - gone - no where to be found in my room! I contacted the front desk and ask if this was a practice of housekeeping to take paperwork from guest rooms counters and they said they would refer it to the general manager. Never got any further feedback, so that indicates to me there is NO management at this location!
#2 Each day, housekeeping would rearrange my personal items that I had placed on the bathroom counter, microwave/refrig counter, desktop and night stand.
#3 Problems with the cable television. Reported it to the front desk and engineering came and looked at it, but could not determine problem or make any fixes. 49 channels were listed as available, but only 30 channels were really available and that was hit and miss throughout my 5 day stay.
#4 The fire alarm went off for no apparent reason and hotel staff/management didn't make any explanation. Very disturbing to experience an alarm system that function erratically.
#5 The adjustable firm mattress was extremely lumpy and uncomfortable. I repeatedly tried to make adjustment, but could not get the huge "sag" out of the king mattress!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Napunani
HGIBeavercreek, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand that you had an issue with our housekeeping staff. I sincerely apologize for this. This is one of the areas that we are very vigilant in to ensure comfort and satisfaction for our guests. We also regret that your selection of television channels was reduced due to a dispute between satellite providers. This has since been resolved. We apologize that you were disturbed by an alarm and that your adjustable bed wasn't working properly. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Stayed 2 nights on 5th floor. Room had standard amenities. I specifically appreciated:
1. The adjustable firmness bed
2. Wifi was fast
3. Very hot water and great shower pressure
Only detractor was aircraft take off noise from close air force base.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank AndiA084
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Dear AndiA084,

Thank you so much for your review of our Hotel! We are glad to hear that you found our hotel, services, and amenities favorable.

Thank you for leaving the wonderful feedback and letting other travelers know of your experience. We hope that we will be able to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Everything you want for a business traveler.... fast check in...right room....newer and very clean....water in room (complimentary for Honors members)....nice gym/pool and very comfortable bed. No complaints and close to Wright Patt for those visiting AF. Convenient to shopping and restaurants nearby. It is not downtown Dayton, but surburbia location if you want to be between downtown and the Intl airport. Decent continental breakfast in the lobby/restaurant area in the AM.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from elevator banks....quiet on top floor.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank tlc232
Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

Dear tlc232,

Thank you for leaving the wonderful feedback and letting other travelers know of your experience. We are glad to hear that you found our hotel, services, amenities, and location favorable.

We hope that we will be able to welcome you back again soon!