All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelthe air force museumclean roomsbusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotelwright patterson afbcomfortable bedwould definitely stay here againexcellent staypool and hot tubup to datestaff was friendlynice roomeasy accessparking lotdayton
Reviewed August 17, 2011

This is a nice, new business-style hotel with excellent facilities. Rooms are comfortable and clean and have fridge, microwave and coffee maker. AND (gasp) the A/C is pretty quiet. I recommend paying a few extra $ for the bed and breakfast package if you plan to eat breakfast at the hotel. The breakfast is great, but there is no point in paying $12 if all you need is a cup of coffee and a bagel.

Room Tip: Purchase the bed & breakfast package
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
HGIBeavercreek, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel! We appreciate you sharing your experience. We strive for all guests to have a wonderful time while staying with us so to hear you enjoyed your stay means a lot to us.
We hope that we will be able to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed August 15, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel a few times this year due to some projects going on with a major customer in the Dayton area.

Each time I have visited I have experiences a great staff, clean rooms, comfy beds, etc.

This is a true Hilton Garden Inn and what I look for when traveling.

Highlights:

Great gym with newer equipment.
Nice pool area although I did not use it.
Typical HGI breakfast but everything was fresh and service was great.
Clean rooms with all of the ammenities. I had a mini suite that was very nice.
Free parking
Free internet
Convenienet to shopping, restaurants, etc.

I am loyal to HIlton and this may sound crazy to some but I like the little touches. For example, the letter left in my room signed by the manager welcoming me back and thanking me for my loyalty. It's the little things!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave the positive feedback about our Hotel! We value you as a guest and are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us! Thank you for the kudos on our facility, amenities, and staff as well!

Thank you again for leaving the wonderful feedback and letting other travelers know of your experience. We value your loyality and we hope that we will be able to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

This Hilton Garden Inn is a big, beautiful hotel. I don't know how old it is, but it looks brand new. It's decorated beautifully, it has a sit down restaurant offering a buffet breakfast every morning and the rooms are spacious, well decorated and extremely clean. The beds are super comfortable, and they are the "sleep number" type of bed, where you can choose how firm or soft you would like it. The front desk clerks are friendly and helpful. So why the BUT ? Here is my only gripe with this hotel - If you book your room through a 'third party', such as AAA (that's how I booked my room - as I am a AAA member) you cannot receive your Hilton Honor points. I am a frequent Hilton guest, and these points are important to me, as I have received free stays in the past with them. This past stay, I had reserved 2 rooms, and my stay this upcoming weekend, will also be with 2 separate rooms. That is a lot of Hilton Honors points I am losing. I am unable to cancel it and reserve else where for this weekend, because the room I booked was non refundable. If not for this one issue, I would have rated this beautiful hotel higher - but I believe that is a big issue, and people should know it, before they book there through a "third party" By the way - it is that particular hotel's policy - not the policy of all Hilton Garden Inns. According to the front desk clerk, it is up to the individual hotel to decide

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mykidsmomCleveland
HGIBeavercreek, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel! We appreciate you sharing your experience. We strive for all guests to have a wonderful time while staying with us so to hear that you enjoyed your stay was rewarding to read. :)

For the future, discounted advance purchase rates are availble through Hilton as well and points can be earned on these rates.

Thank you again for leaving the wonderful feedback and letting other travelers know of your experience. We hope that we will be able to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I had a great stay. This place is making me re-think my loyalty to Holiday Inn. Great for business or Pleasure.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel! We appreciate you sharing your experience. We strive for all guests to have a wonderful time while staying with us so to hear that you had an enjoyable stay was rewarding to read. :)

Reviewed July 27, 2011

Rooms are clean and the property is one of the better kept HGI's I've stayed in. The location is desireable with several eateries within a block or so.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for leaving the positive feedback and letting other travelers know of your experience. We hope that we will be able to welcome you back again soon!