“great place to stay.”

Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Beachwood
Las Vegas, Nevada
“great place to stay.”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

After checking out of a sub-standard hotel. I grabbed my grandkids & we checked into the Fairfield. Great place for families. I took the children to workout, swimming, game-room, Jacuzzi, bath-time, dinner & bedtime. While they were preparing for bedtime we went down the hall to wash our clothes. I love hotels that have self service laundry rooms. I liked checking out with all clean clothes. My only issue with this hotel is they need more equipment in their gym. I will stay here again & will recommend to friends & family.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Beachwood, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Teejaware,
We’re happy to hear from you, and we’re glad you and your grandkids had a pleasant stay with us at Fairfield Inn & Suites. We’re proud to offer a variety of amenities that make for a fun and family-friendly atmosphere when spending time away from home. We appreciate your recommendations of our great hotel and opportunity for improving our guest experience. We hope to see you and your family again soon. Thanks again.

Ray Merle, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I've never written a review before this stay. However, I felt I needed to!
Our initial room had a tiny (moving) bug on the sheets (which I have to assume was a bed bug). Due to the increased incidents of bed bugs it's now a habit of mine to check sheets before my family places one thing in the room.
I immediately went down to the front desk and not one apology or 'sorry for the inconvenience' came out of her mouth. It was almost as though she didn't believe me.
She moved our room down the hall from the original one. Of course I checked the room and it seemed clean and free of bugs.
Once in our room, we opened up the complimentary cookies my husband received (being a platinum member) the plastic package was already open. Gross!

Later that evening we headed down to the pool. We stopped at the front desk for our wristbands. The same front desk attendant would only give our family of five, four wristbands! Please keep in mind, I didn't have on a swimsuit but wanted to help my husband keep an eye on our children.
The desk attendant went on to say that it wouldn't be fair to other guests to give us five wristbands due to the fact it's a four person occupancy room. We asked to pay for it - she said no.
We took our four wristbands and walked to the pool area. I was planning on being close by in case my husband needed help. When we arrived at the pool area, there was a place for me to sit where I could watch my children from behind glass - don't you think she could have said that?!?!?

And lastly, the walls are paper thin! You hear everything your neighbors are saying!

My family and I will not return to this hotel. Too many annoying incidents took place and there are many other hotels in the area that I'm sure we'd enjoy.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Momx3cs
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Beachwood, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Momx3cs,
Thank you for your review. We're sorry that your stay with us was not a satisfying one and sincerely apologize for the areas we fell short in meeting your expectations. Your feedback is important to us. Please know that we take any issues of pests extremely seriously and have scheduled a thorough inspection to be performed upon receiving your feedback. We will take any extra precautions to ensure the room does not contain pest of any kind. We appreciate your business and hope you'll choose us again on your next return to the area. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

This Fairfield is updated, felt fresh and clean. We were staying here while at a baseball tournament. The hotel manager was very friendly and had added extra tables and seating for our players. He told us that we were welcome have food brought in and made suggestions on local restaurants. Only negative was their water slide was closed while we were there. We spoke with the manager and he told us it was because it didn't make financial sense to keep it open during the week because it was mostly for business travelers. I would suggest when it is known that there will be a large group such as ours that they open it during that time. Other than that it was a great stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Beachwood, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Dproia2,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beachwood. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while attending a baseball tournament, and we’re glad you enjoyed our clean hotel and accommodations. I sincerely apologize for your disappointment in finding the water slide closed during your stay. Your feedback is important to us as we continually strive to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for writing. We hope you’ll visit us again soon.

St. Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 14, 2013

The prices of the hotels in this area are really high. We stopped here on a cross country journey. After phoning and pricing these hotels in this area, this one seemed most reasonable especially after the reservationist asked if we had AAA - which made a big difference. Hotel is up to date with decor and finishing and the room was very clean. If you stay on the side facing the highway, you will need to keep the fan running or the TV on for white noise to drown it out. This goes for the the slightly thin walls. We always shut the bathroom door and shove a towel at the base of the entry door for hallway noise. We didn't care as long as we had a room on the top floor and used our white noise. Staff is EXCELLENT!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Beachwood, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
MacCurly,
Thank you for writing a review about your experience with us at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beachwood. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during your cross country journey. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay and our excellent staff. Please plan to visit us again the next time you travel to Beachwood. Thank you again for writing.

Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Of recent Fairfield Inns have been my choice, primarily of the price point. My several days at beachwood was good, not great.

Staff was helpful, and rooms were clean. A bit pricey for the size of the room for a fairfield, but the speed of the internet kinda a made up for that. My little pet peeve is the so-called high-speed internet everyone says. Which in reality, isn't. But this was above average. The only issue I have with Fairfields in general is temperature control in the room. You can never ever find the perfect balance. Same issue with my room.

The health center was above average. The breakfast was nothing special, basic hot and cold foods, average but hey its free.

What shines for this local is the location. If using this as a base camp, you have great access to travel locally. The downfall, is the traffic getting in and out of the place can be horrendous.

I would stay here again to travel the surrounding burbs.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Beachwood, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
sal c,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Beachwood. I’m pleased to hear that our helpful staff, clean accommodations, and convenient location made for an enjoyable stay. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for your frustrations you experienced with the room temperature control. We value you as our guest and hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again. Thank you again for writing.

Chicago
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We had a room on the second floor facing the highway. It sounded like we were standing outside listening to the traffic. The walls are thin so you can hear people in other rooms and toilets flushing. If you are a light sleeper stay in another hotel!

We are platinum elite members that checked in around 11:30 pm on a Tuesday night. We could not get a better room because they said they were sold out. Next time I'll try a different chain to see if they appreciate their frequent customers.

The carpet in the room looked dirty. The best part of the room was a clean and updated bathroom.

Room Tip: Try a room on the side away from the highway maybe you will have a better experience
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Beachwood, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
chicagofran2,
Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize that we were unable to provide you with the exceptional stay you've come to expect from us. The little details definitely do make a trip and we regret we missed the mark during your stay. Your feedback provides many opportunities for improving our guest experience. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will return and see our improvements. Thank you again.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Came into town to scout out the area for a family member who is moving to the area. Hotel was very nice and clean. Wife had called ahead to ask for a rollaway bed. We thought it was strange that they put in a inflatable mattress. We had it removed after the first night. It was a little crowded in our room. Breakfast area had plenty of selections for breakfast. The staff was very attentive. Great location. Near major highways - but you don't hear it. Near restaurants that are very good.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Skip W,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us at Fairfield Inn & Suites Beachwood. It’s great to hear that our clean hotel, attentive staff, and accessible location made for an enjoyable stay. We hope you have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.