“Good inexpensive Italian restaurant”

DeGaetano's Village Square Pizza
Ranked #17 of 66 Restaurants in Beachwood
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have eaten here many times and have never had a bad meal. The restaurant is not fancy but it is clean and the service is friendly. The pizza is among the best in town and the salads are always fresh.
It's a good place for a quick dinner.

1  Thank pamgldstn

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The pizza was advertised as the best in town...I don't think so!
It was fair.
Service was poor and at best slow.
We also ordered a calzone that was to come at the same time as the pizza but did not show up till after pizza was gone. When it did the mushrooms were not cooked as well as the cheese not fully melted. Will not eat there again.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Went on a Sunday night for a family dinner with my parents, sister, brother-in-law. Was hoping to make sure my parents ate a yummy, home style meal.( We came by default as our original choice was closed but they wanted Italian food so I hoped for the best.) The food was disgusting.It was the worst restaurant food I have had in years. The sauce on the spaghetti was watery and tasteless. The meatballs were inedible. The place was filthy, especially the kitchen and the rest room. The dining room was dark and dingy The service was slow. At least the pizza was average. Never again!! I think that the board of health should do an inspection and close this place down!

2  Thank Vicki C
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My family and I dine here at least once a month. The pizza is always delicious, especially the white version (garlic with olive oil). The crust is always fresh and toppings are plentiful.

Dinner salads are huge and the lettuce is always very cold and fresh.

Wine only (no beer or hard liquor for sale).

1  Thank Billiken82
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We saw the sign in the front "best pizza in town" they must not have taste buds because it was gross! We waited for ever nobody waited on us for a long time, waited a very long time for the food. The wings were sitting in a pool of hot sauce, the pizza was cold and the spaghetti had a weird taste. Don't waste your time or money.

2  Thank Mj0799