“Pizza Night”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
SOUTH JORDAN
“Pizza Night”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

The pizza was advertised as the best in town...I don't think so!
It was fair.
Service was poor and at best slow.
We also ordered a calzone that was to come at the same time as the pizza but did not show up till after pizza was gone. When it did the mushrooms were not cooked as well as the cheese not fully melted. Will not eat there again.

Visited July 2013

South Euclid, Ohio, United States
“Really bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Went on a Sunday night for a family dinner with my parents, sister, brother-in-law. Was hoping to make sure my parents ate a yummy, home style meal.( We came by default as our original choice was closed but they wanted Italian food so I hoped for the best.) The food was disgusting.It was the worst restaurant food I have had in years. The sauce on the spaghetti was watery and tasteless. The meatballs were inedible. The place was filthy, especially the kitchen and the rest room. The dining room was dark and dingy The service was slow. At least the pizza was average. Never again!! I think that the board of health should do an inspection and close this place down!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Vicki C
Cleveland, Ohio
“Best Pizza In Cleveland”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

My family and I dine here at least once a month. The pizza is always delicious, especially the white version (garlic with olive oil). The crust is always fresh and toppings are plentiful.

Dinner salads are huge and the lettuce is always very cold and fresh.

Wine only (no beer or hard liquor for sale).

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Billiken82
“Never again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

We saw the sign in the front "best pizza in town" they must not have taste buds because it was gross! We waited for ever nobody waited on us for a long time, waited a very long time for the food. The wings were sitting in a pool of hot sauce, the pizza was cold and the spaghetti had a weird taste. Don't waste your time or money.

2 Thank Mj0799
New York City, New York
“Stay away!!!! be warned”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

Came here when restaurant next door was closed. Old, beat up, cruddy atmosphere. Bathroom was disgusting with bugs all over. When hostess offered refill of ice team, the pitcher was so crudded over with sediment, it almost made me throw up! pizza was okay, but I had runs afterwards. Cant believe this place is still in business.

Visited July 2012