All reviews hyde park steakhouse modern decor front desk rare these days frosted glass full bathrooms sliding door desk space usual hotel nice clean rooms toilet tissue spent two nights room service mini fridge next morning would stay here again stayed here for one night
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

The staff is amazing. I traveled for a funeral and Brittany made my family and I feel welcomed and at ease. Just by her generosity, I would love to recommend this hotel for my company business trips in the next month. Traveling to Cleveland 3 times a month for 2 days each time.

Beautiful property and decorations. I would love to see Brittany and the others apart of your staff. Kelsey and Amy at breakfast were awesome as well.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2016

As a business travel i had high hopes this would be my weekly spot as i travel to Cleveland four nights of the week. The rooms are simple yet comfortable and the bathroom is roomy with a nice large shower. From there is was disappointment. Breakfast was to be at 630 but most mornings I'd be lucky to get it at 645...and most of their staff in the café acted like I was an interruption - not a customer. One actually made sure the several people waiting at tables heard her say "it's only 6:27"...as she begrudgingly brought out coffee and juice.
The ultimate disappointment came when I arrived back to the hotel after 9 hours of working to find no one had touched my room - no bed made, no cleaned bathroom or fresh towels... the desk people tried to apologize for it but it simply was the "icing on the cake" for me... I'll not be there anymore and have moved all my reservations to a competitor down the street.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2016

Dear Jeff K,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Hotel Indigo Cleveland Beachwood, OH. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment about the room and bathroom.

However, we’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding your breakfast experience and housekeeping. We will address these concerns. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Orlando A.

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

I've stayed at the Hotel Indigo in Jacksonville, FL while on business and loved it, so I thought this would be a fun place to stay with family.

Ummm.... It isn't the same. It was obvious to me this must have been another chain motel before that they took over. It wasn't "boutique" once you got past the lobby.

Probably the worst part (for a family staying here) was that the bathroom doors were like sliding barn doors on the wall. There was space between the wall and the door, so it wasn't very private when the door slid shut. Worse yet, with our door - about the time you started to undress, the door slowly slid open about 2 inches.

In addition, the shower head cover was laying on the soap holder. So obviously someone knew it was broken.

Now- granted, this was Memorial Day weekend. Perhaps this room wasn't usually used but was needed for the holiday weekend? It just wasn't the quality or room size I expected.

Not horrible, but we probably wouldn't go back with family.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2016

Dear 314MaryH,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay at our hotel and apologize for the shortfalls you have encountered. I appreciate feedback that we receive, whether positive and negative to ensure we provide the best level of service and facilities that we can give to our guests. Thank you again for your review and I hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Krysllin G.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

I travel for work, and I understand that there are problems and mistakes that can be fixed.

But when I arrived near midnight from a delayed flight to a pre-paid King Suite, I didn't anticipate someone else would be in the room when I opened the door. She screamed! I screamed! I'm sure we both were surprised - and that we woke up the whole wing of the hotel.

What happened next was worse. I stood in the lobby over an hour while the front desk assured me I was wrong, went to the room, pulled the other guest out, put her back, and then made her move again.

It was beyond incompetance. I lost sleep, and nobody at the IHG was very helpful either when I tried to dial in. So much for being a GOLD member.

You would think that the hotel would comp my room? Nope. They comped one night, and then they increased the cost for the second night that I did pay for. It would take a keen eye to note this.

Anyone can make a mistake. But how did two key cards get made for the same room? And how was this not caught? And why couldn't anyone tell me why this other guest was in my 4th floor room when she had a room on the 2nd floor where there were no matching room numbers?

Oh! By the time they made the poor guest pack up her belongings not once, but twice, I asked if the room was would be cleaned? The other guest obviously was not dressed and had been using the room.

Nope, I was told that it was clean. It was not. I have photos to prove it.

I've been too busy to post - but what a nightmare. Don't stay here if you can avoid it - the manager was condescending and unhelpful. They were trying to give me a complimentary breakfast at 1:00 a.m. to make up for the very late and stressful check in.

I typically don't write bad reviews. I expect a company to make amends and fix mistakes. Neither happened here. Every aspect of staying here was dreadful.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank ceomom2016
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2016

Dear ceomom2016,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class experience, however, it appears we fell short of our goal on your visit. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience you had with the room you were given and for falling below your expectations regarding our staff. Your feedback is troubling and will surely be looked into. Rest assured it will be reviewed and most certainly be forwarded to the appropriate departments to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.

Unfortunately, we are unable to send you a Private Message at this time. You are welcome to reach out to our office via email at
IHGService@ihg.com and include your reservation details and TripAdvisor name.

While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we hope to have another opportunity to provide you with a much better experience.

Joel A

Reviewed July 13, 2016

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights as we attended a wedding. The rooms were very spacious, clean and beds comfortable. We were disappointed that there was no fridge or microwave in the room, but they did have a Kerig coffee maker, free WiFi, hair dryer, etc. We had complimentary breakfast one day, which was the usual hotel menu, nothing outstanding. They had a nice fitness room and plenty of seats to relax inside and outside. The game room also had some fun stuff to do. We were always acknowledged whenever we arrived or left the hotel by the very friendly staff. On the night of the reception, we had free shuttle service to and from our destination. There are many restaurants around the hotel, including Corkey and Lenny's. You must go there for a great sandwich. Also, Legacy Village, a very nice little shopping center. All in all, a very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Our room was right above the outdoor seating and we didn't hear much noise. They also close the outdoor patio by 11 PM every night.
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple