All reviews hyde park steakhouse modern decor front desk rare these days frosted glass full bathrooms sliding door desk space usual hotel nice clean rooms toilet tissue spent two nights room service mini fridge next morning would stay here again stayed here for one night
Reviewed December 17, 2015

As per the Indigo chain, this hotel was as usual nicely decorated with bright colors and different patterns. Compared to many standard hotels this one stands out to have a cozy and home feeling. Breakfast was good. It has easy exit and entry to the highway.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2015

Checking in was great, and the staff were very accommodating! I am not used to the kind of warmth I was greeted with at the hotel, best part was this warmth persisted throughout the entire stay! Special thanks to LaVon, Tommy, Morgan, Alissa, Denise, & Meiyisha!
Room was great, bed very comfortable too. There's a great steakhouse on property that is quite excellent.
I would definitely come back, if not for the room itself, the staff and great experience in staying here.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed November 18, 2015

Stayed a long weekend for a family wedding, so got special price. Room and bathroom were good and modern. Good central location. Very disappointed that there was no safe/security box in the room. Also the reception had no security boxes, the front desk suggested we leave our valuables in their drawer - I did not like the idea. Also there was no mini bar in the room!?

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed November 17, 2015 via mobile

This is our 2nd time staying at Hotel Indigo and have loved both of our stays. Both my boyfriend and I really enjoy the atmosphere, as its very relaxing and comfortable. We truly felt as though we were actually 'away' for the weekend. We will definitely be back in the future. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the area, or even if you need a night away.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2015 via mobile

My favorite hotel by far. Clean and stylish. The service is great. It reminds me of the cool hotels in south beach in Miami. A must when you visit Ohio. I can't wait for my next visit. It's so nice you might not want to leave.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
Shelby M, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2015

Dear LuckyLucy,

Thank you for leaving such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Shelby Meola-GM