“Next best thing to NYC!!!”
Review of Corky & Lenny's

Corky & Lenny's
Ranked #2 of 66 Restaurants in Beachwood
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Corky and Lennys sits in a small strip mall off the Chagrin Blvd exit on ! 271 north. It is easy to miss it if not familiar with the area.

I have gone here often on my travels to Cleveland. When you enter they have a huge takeout counter with bakery goods or fresh meats and sides. This is a Kosher deli so the place is usually jammed packed.

Service is relatively fast due to the high volume of customers. Place is clean and well organized.

When it comes to corned beef they offer the real deal!! You can order regular sandwiches or overstuffed sandwiches. They also have a separate menu for breakfast. On my last visit I had a turkey sandwich with chopped liver which is one of my favorites. They told me they make their own cheesecake from scratch so I had to try it. Believe me, it was just like eating in NY!!

They used to serve whole pickles with your meal but now if you want them you must ask for them. My sandwich came with a tiny side of fresh coleslaw which was just enough.

Please also note that if you come with a friend they do charge a sharing fee if you wish to split your sandwich. When you leave to pay your check they do have a freezer with soups and other items for takeout in addition to Halvah-one of my favorite desserts to go!

All in all I truly enjoyed this place and will definitely come back again!

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Loved this. Had the Philadelphian-pastrami, cole slaw, thousand island dressing on rye bread. Best I've had in a long time. Sauerkraut balls were yummy. Desserts looked great but no room for dessert after overstuffed sandwiches. Will come here again when we are in Cleveland.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

This is the place to go for great deli food. It is a Cleveland classic. It hasn't changed since I first went there decades ago.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I had to have test done UH but knew as soon as I was done this is where I was going for Lunch with a friend who never been there and is very picky about his food. It was a hit as always, first you meet people standing at deli counter and they have a smile on their face waiting for food. We were seated and our server Chad was Awesome smile took our order even though it took my friend 25 min. to make mind up. Well he loved his onion rings, macaroon salad and corn beef wrap. I order corn beef and latkes (potato pancakes) It was perfect, I ask for pickles as noted on menu, Got 4 large quarters and 2 pickle green tomatoes which I never had, I liked it. I'm 1 1/2 hrs away and know I'll detour to get their corn beef. also took home a quart of cabbage soup YUMMY. my friend pickup the bill take my word he doesn't do that unless loves the food

Reviewed June 12, 2014

This is your typical NY deli. Large, fast service, large menu, great service staff. Food was good and brought out fast.

1  Thank spaintravelerAtlanta