“Still a great sandwich”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Atlanta, Georgia
“Still a great sandwich”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

They were busy, but the matza balls are still fluffy like they should be, and the sandwiches are amazing. Corned beef wasn't overly salty.

Visited January 2014

Cleveland, Ohio
“Not to be missed.”
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

The sandwiches are huge and awesome. Biggest secret there is the chocolate éclair for dessert. The best you'll ever have.

League City, Texas, United States
“Excellent Kosher Deli!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

After moving south from Baltimore I found that I really miss my trips to the local Kosher Deli's that were wide spread throughout the area. But in a recent trip to the Cleveland area to visit family I got a chance to visit Corky and Lenny's, not my first visit and certainly not my last the food is great and sevice is excellent and the ambiance is exactly what you would expect. A true Deli in every way. Don't for get the latkes, second only to Moms! Wish we had a few of these in Houston where I live!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Awesome Breakfast”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Corky and Lennys is down the street from the home office of the company I work for. Myself and some co-workers stumbled upon it for breakfast, and we now eat there almost every morning we are in town. Everything is good, but I can't seem to get away from the corned beef hash with a poached egg. It is wonderful! Service is down home good, and prices are fair.

• Visited November 2013
“A must if you are in the neighborhood”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We always, ALWAYS eat at Corky & Lennys for breakfast when we are in Cleveland. My husband always gets corned beef for breakfast. The sandwich is huge! The breakfast menu is good and the service is always excellent. They get very busy, but it's worth the wait.