“exceptional customer service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Beachwood
Saratoga Springs, New York
“exceptional customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

We stayed at this hotel June 14th with checkout June 17th. I would like to give a shout out to this hotel and its manager Jeararmy Klinger for exceptional customer service and concern with guest experience. I had an issue where I could not locate an item (box with silver earrings) that I believed I had packed. The missing item was located today in my home but had been brought to the attention of the hotel management as missing. The management at this hotel is very concerned about guest satisfaction and any safety and security issues and will handle any concerns in a very polite and professional manner. I was very impressed with how my potential missing item issue was handled and the professionalism and courtesy of the manager of this hotel. I would like to apologize to hotel staff for my concern over missing item that was due to my own fault and not the hotel.

This hotel was very clean, my two queen suite room very spacious, hotel is in nice area, near restaurants you can walk to, and convenient for traveling to Cleveland. Most importantly, if you do have a problem, this hotel management truly does care and will help you and try to resolve any problem.

This hotel deserves its high trip advisor rating and certificate of excellence. The true test of a hotel is how it handles problem issues and this one passed with more than flying colors.

Room Tip: Two queen suite room was very spacious
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jearamy K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Dear SaratogaSunrise:

Thank you for completing such a wonderful review! I am very happy to hear that you found the earrings as I have been very curious about there whereabouts. Please know that I have been sure to share you comments with the individuals who cleaned your room while you were here as they were also very relieved! Thank you for staying with us; we hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to Cleveland!

At you service,

Jearamy Klinger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
drnurseth
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

This Hampton Inn is at 271 and Chagrin, which is convenient to many east side locations. Although right next to freeway, hotel was very quiet. The breakfast has been upgraded since the last time we stayed at a Hampton Inn. Fresh fruit was available as was turkey sausage.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Dear dmurseth,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Beachwood on your most recent stay in Cleveland. I am pleased to hear that you did not feel any disturbance from the adjacent freeway. We continuously ensure that we provide a wide variety of options for breakfast so that every guest can enjoy their experience while staying with us. Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

Standard hotel room amenities and layout. Comfortable, very clean and quiet but very poor wifi on second floor . Located at a highway exit with many other brand name hotels, but this hotel is convenient to Bahama Breeze restaurant next door. Price was good compared to other hotels. Typical inclusive buffet style breakfast offered in many hotels but compared to some it appeared better managed, cleaner, nicer layout (separate food area from seating) and more spacious.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Paul S,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland- Beachwood. While, I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, I am however sorry to hear you received poor Wi-Fi reception on the 2nd floor. I will ensure that is thoroughly checked to ensure it is working at an optimal level. We always are glad to receive great feedback on our breakfast selection and service, as we strive to ensure that every guest enjoys a hot, delicious and relaxing meal before starting their day. Thank you again, and we hope to see you soon!

United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

My family was stopping through Cleveland to visit friends. Our family of 5 was pleasantly surprised with the size and comfort of our room!! If this location works for you, this place exceeded our expectations.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jearamy K, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Dear Tricia C:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Cleveland! I am very pleased to see that the Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland- Beachwood exceeded your expectations and that your entire family was comfortable during their stay. Thank you again; we hope to see you on the next trip through Cleveland.

Lancaster, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Went for a Clinic visit and needed a nearby hotel. We were pleasantly surprised in all aspects of this hotel. It was very quiet-especially being it was located next to the highway, which was an easy access. Great breakfast selection. Very clean. Friendly staff. Great rate too!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jearamy K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Francis S:

I am very pleased to see that you were pleasantly surprised with your recent experience at our property! The team takes great pride in providing a special experience for each and every guest that will keep them returning to our property. Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to the Cleveland Clinic!

Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

I just got back from a weekend stay at Hampton Inn & Suites in Beachwood Cleveland. I typically do not write reviews but thought they definitely deserved one. The staff, the amenities, the atmosphere was all of great quality. I never understood why so many people write about staff at hotels, etc. because once you check in there's not much else needed right? Wrong! All the staff that I encounter was very friendly, very helpful, accommodating and kind. The room was clean with lots of space and updated décor, a small problem upon check-in was immediately resolved. The breakfast was just enough to get you going, the pool and workout room were all very clean and comfortable. I truly enjoyed my stay so if ever in this area, pick this hotel, I will certainly stay here again. They are surrounded by lots of other hotels but they are the right choice, Thank you Hampton Inn Staff!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear 919TravelGAL:

Thank you for such a wonderful endorsement!! I am pleased to see that you had such a wonderful experience at our property. Please know that I have taken the liberty to share your comments with the entire team! We certainly take great pride in our jobs and want to ensure that each guest wants to return by providing them with exceptional service. Thank you again for the review; further thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Austin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

Although next to a busy freeway, this hotel's guest rooms are very quiet. We enjoyed the amenities, from complimentary breakfast to laundry facilities. Staff are friendly and helpful. This is our second stay at this location during the past six months, and we would stay here (and at other Hampton Inns) again.

Dear Joe W:

First and foremost, thank you for choosing to stay with us again! I am pleased to see that you had another enjoyable experience with us. We certainly want to be your first choice in lodging whenever your travels bring you to the greater Cleveland area. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of service to you in the future. Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

At your service,