“Great Place to Stay”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Beachwood
Marcellus, NY, United States
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

We were very impressed with this hotel. The room was great. TV picture was actually HD, not just a flat screen with non-HD picture. The hotel lobby was excellent. The Hot Breakfast was super. It is very nice in all aspects plus we got the retired military rate. Definitely the place to stay along I-271 near Cleveland.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Abbey L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you so much Martin M. for writing such a wonderful review about our hotel! We value each and every one of our guests, and it makes me so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Our hotel underwent construction of the lobby and guest rooms, and they were completed this past summer. I am thrilled that we were able to accommodate your needs and we hope you’ll be back soon! Thanks again for thinking of us; we really appreciate the great comments.

Abbey Laird
Assistant General Manager
Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland/Beachwood

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

Every staff person was extremely nice and helpful. The front desk woman called local stores to see if she could locate some "floaties" for my twins for the pool. We wanted to order pizza from the room, and she had someone come up and give us menus. Very friendly, would recommend this hotel. Also, the pool and hot tub were great.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jearamy K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Dear A TripAdvisor Member:

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent experience at our property. I am certainly pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that the staff was so helpful. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Cleveland - Beachwood; we hope to see you again soon!

Tallmadge
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

Stayed for New Year's Eve. Picked it and paid more than other hotels in the area because we wanted to avoid the loud crowds with coolers and a jillion people per room. We definitely accomplished that.....I think there might have been 10 rooms occupied there that night. That was the good part.
The room was freezing, there was a white powdery something all over the walls above the bed....maybe mold because the room smelled really musty. The walter in the sink and shower ran orange for several minutes....who knows when the room was last used.
When the bathroom steamed up during a shower, you could still see hand prints and soap spots on the walls and towel bars from previous guests....
Bed was comfortable
The staff; however, was absolute lovely. There was a security guard all night. Wonderfully friendly. The nigfht deskman was very personable and welcoming. We really enjoyed a brief chat with him returning from our dinner.
Housekeeping was very patient with us....we were about 30 minutes late leaving and upon leaving we saw her and she greeted us warmly.

Dear cndyD:

I certainly appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. Further, I thank you very much for selecting hotel for your New Year’s celebration. Although I was delighted to read from your review that you enjoyed your bed and that you found our staff to be friendly and personable, I am very sorry that you were disappointed with some areas of our hotel. I thank you for bringing the issues to my attention so that I can follow-up with our staff and ensure all our guests are experiencing an exceptional stay.

We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. With that said, I assure that your feedback is incredibly important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration. Also, please know that I would be my pleasure to discuss any of the issues with you directly as I can be reached at: 216.831.3735 or by email at jearamy.klinger2@hilton.com.

New Jersey, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

Standard format for Hampton Inns which with breakfast always give good value. Exercise room (small) and swimming pool. Right beside 271 (easiest to go in the back way off Harvard Road rather than the heavily traveled Chagrin intersection) Staff at all levels pleasant and helpful. Bahama Breeze next door and a number of other restaurants within a mile's radius.

Dear Christopher W:

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for taking the time to complete a review of your recent experience with us! I am pleased to hear that overall you find us to be a good value and that our team was pleasant and helpful during your stay. Customer satisfaction is our top priority as it is our goal to have each of our guests to continue choosing our property as their home away from home. We hope to see you in the near future and have a great new year!

Memphis, TN, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

The room was a good size and clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good quality. The hotel was quiet even though the highway was nearby. Hotel staff was very helpful and effiicient. Unfortunately, the towels were smallish and hard like cardboard and the shower head was too close to the front of the bathtub.

Dear Janice Z:

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent experience at our property! While I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the room, breakfast and the staff I am disappointed to hear that there were issues with the towels. Please know that your feedback is very important to our success and I will take your comments into consideration as we are always looking for ways to improve upon our guests' experience.

At your service,

Medina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

What a nice, clean and welcoming hotel. Close to many things such as Legacy Village, Beachwood Place and many places to eat. We received wonderful customer service and kind staff. We will be scheduling another getaway there soon.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jearamy K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear Sylvia S:

I am delighted to hear that our team took such good care of you and that you were able to take advantage of the local dining and shopping at Legacy Village and the Beachwood Place! I am excited to hear that you are already planning on a return trip; we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon!

Philadelphia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

Had to select the Hampton Inn because of company rate policy so was a bit skeptical considering the other options that were available in the area (Residence Inn, Courtyard, etc). I was surprised to find an elegant interior and something comparible to the other hotels that were pricier. Decor was nice. HVAC was quiet. WiFi was a bit slow for the basic level (free) option. A solid hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Christopher A M:

I am very pleased to hear that overall you had an enjoyable experience at our property. While I certainly can appreciate your original skepticism and your loyalty to another brand; I hope that you will choose to stay with us during your future travels to Cleveland / Beachwood, Ohio as we would like to become your hotel brand of choice! Please feel free to contact me directly at: jearamy.klinger2@hilton.com if I could be of assistance to you for your future travels.