Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
Average 3/5
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfront deskbahama breezeroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areaeasy accesscomplimentary breakfast isoff the highwaygreat place to stayrestaurants and shoppingvery nice hotelfresh fruitother hotelsnice staystaff was friendlyconvenient locationwaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Excellent service, staff and location. Great value for the money. I stay at Hampton Inn's regularly and this is one of the better ones I stay at. Rooms is very clean, staff is very responsive to your needs.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jearamy K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear 1estreet:

Thank you for all of the great comments! I am pleased to hear that the team was able to take such good care of you during your stay. We certainly pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service to each and every guest as we understand that our guests have many options to choose from when selecting their choice for lodging. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland - Beachwood; we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Our family has stayed at this Hampton location numerous times over the last three years due to medical treatment at the Cleveland Clinic. We have consistently been welcomed by friendly staff members, who go out of their way to accommodate us. The rooms are spotless and comfortable. The breakfast buffet is always well stocked and clean. This location is in a safe area and also conveniently located near a variety of restaurants, a pharmacy, and other shopping.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jearamy K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear Conrad F:

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our property and for taking the time to share your feedback about your experiences at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Beachwood. I am extremely pleased to hear that our staff consistently takes good care of you and your family during your visits to the Cleveland Clinic. Guest service is our top priority; please do not hesitate to contact me personally if we can make your experience a more enjoyable one for you for a future stay.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Great hotel experience! Friendly staff, nice/clean room. Updated hotel. Pool area nice and super warm. Complimentary breakfast good in am. Complimentary cookie upon check in. Free coffee/tea bar in lobby.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Jennifer J:

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, please know that I have shared your terrific comments with the entire team. Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Regards,

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Stayed one night here in November, a couple days before Thanksgiving, as a family (2 adults, a 5 year old and a 1.5 year old), while on the road. Overall I'd definitely recommend it. Highlights...

THE GOOD
--Got one of the slightly larger rooms, to make room for the crib. Was indeed very roomy for a property at this level. Room was clean, well kept, quiet, bathroom was a little tight but workable with the seperate sink area.
--Beds were pretty comfortable.
--Customer service was excellent. I called a few days ahead to see about cribs (they have pack-and-plays). When we arrived, not only did they have one, but they had set it up in the room for us, sheets and all. Just overall great customer service in other facets too.
--Breakfast in the morning was decent, usual free buffet fare, but they were very friendly and kept it open a couple minutes later for us.
--Location is ideal from the interstate, and if you are going through the Cleveland area it works well.
--Swimming pool and hot tub, while smallish, were well maintained and nice.

THE BAD
--Pillows were not the best, almost all of the thin, squishy feather variety that pancake down to nothing. But this is something I experience at nearly every hotel I've ever stayed at, so I don't knock any points for this (unless it is a very high end property).

Seriously, that's the only bad I can come up with. Otherwise, for a $100-ish a night type of hotel (ours was a little more for the larger suite), this was an excellent value (and this is how I grade - value for price point). Recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Migizi:

Thank you so much for making us your stop while on the road the Thanksgiving holiday! I very pleased to hear that overall you and your family had a good experience at our property. Feedback such as your is extremely important to the success of our hotel; please know that I have taken the liberty to share your comments with the entire team. However, I do apologize that you found the pillows to be too soft and flat. If you would like to personally email me at jklinger@buffalolodging.com with the room number or name on your reservation we can ensure that they are replaced for the next guests. Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you the next time your travels bring you through the Cleveland area!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Hampton Inn Beachwood was a great place to stay for a quick weekend visiting in Cleveland. Easy on-off freeway access to wherever I needed to go. Staff was friendly, room was very clean. Hotel was quiet clean. All in all a great place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Bonnie G;

Thank you for making the Hampton Inn & Suites - Beachwood your lodging choice for your weekend trip to Cleveland! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our property; thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Cleveland, Ohio area!

Regards,