“Always a Favorite”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
“Always a Favorite”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Whenever I get to choose which restaurant I want to go out to for a special occasion, I often choose Hyde Park. We always receive excellent service and have never had a bad meal. I love their bread basket that comes with dinner. They also have a wonderful Ceasar Salad. The steak is perfectly done and I steal my husband's thin crispy onion rings.

• Visited December 2012

Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My wife's company had their Christmas dinner here. As usual I was expecting dry cold chicken. I was amazed at the quality of food that was served. Everbody was raving about the meal which included fish, chicken, or filet mignon. The salad and dessert were very good as well. All told, the best banquet type food that I have ever had. I great place for a company party!

• Visited December 2012
San Antonio, TX
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had a business dinner here. Our first impression of the food was...WOW! We had a cold seafood plate appitizer. It was outstanding. It included lobster, crab legs, jumbo shrip and oysters. Then, we moved on to steak. I had the small fillet mignon which was very large. It had great flavor and was cooked as requested. We had many sides that we shared. I particularly liked the mushrooms, but everyone enjoyed all of the sides that we ordered. No dessert for me, but others indulged.

Visited October 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Excellent and has been for a long time”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Outstanding steaks, good service. Check out the cold lobster appetizer; a half lobster served with cocktail sauce. Makes for a spectacular happy hour at the bar.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Ross .
Spruce Creek, Pennsylvania
“Great Steaks”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

One of the better places to eat downtown. Order the steak...it's a steak house. Service is always great and portions are huge. Any of the cuts will work. Great place to go before a Cavs game.

Visited July 2012

Been to Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse? Share your experiences!