“Food was just okay.”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Had salmon. Very salty. Daughter had some noodle dish. She didn't think it was very good and hardly ate any of it.

1  Thank Lorraine S

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Although they offer high prices on the dinner items, especially the Fish dishes, and initially the Server seemed a bit Snooty---the food was delicious! We were first time visitors, and we ordered the Fried Rice Combo and the Shrimp Lo Mien ( served with our choice of Soup or Mixed Salad Greens) off the Lunch Menu.

I was surprised that hot tea was not complimentary (it cost an additional $3.50 per pot). And I was surprised that lower sodium items were not available. Also, I didn't know that there was a P.F. Changs in the Cleveland area--until I drove by this one in Beachwood.

Previously, I tried their frozen entrees, which are available in high end grocery stores. The food in the restaurant tastes a lot better. Additionally, as the afternoon progressed, the Server was friendlier and by the end of our meal, I found him to be very professional. Additionally the Manager stopped by our table. She was friendly and professional as well!

I love the building's beautiful architecture and big, unique statues--both outdoors and inside. And I love the beautiful sink and the overall decor in the Ladies' Restroom. All in All, we had a great experience, and we will return soon!

1  Thank ClevelandCavalette
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We do love P.F. Chang's so if we have a chance to go there we will. We arrived late at night and the staff didn't seem put out that we were there. They quickly seated us and our food came out very quickly as well. Our waitress was very attentive. The food was delicious!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

As always, we found the PF Changs to be good. Declious food and we got happy hour prices on our drinks.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I was just released from hospital and first table was near air conditioner and was happily moved accommodated to another section of the restaurant. Hostess was pleasant and service was marvelous. All servers were greeting with smiles, on such a wet and stormy day.