“Wonderful food and experience!”
Review of Marbella Restaurant - CLOSED

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Beechmont Country Club
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've visited this restaurant twice. Once for their clam bake and the second time with the Groupon some other reveiwers have mentioned. Both times the service and food was wonderful! Our glasses were never empty. The servers were able to describe the menu, preparation, and the ingredients. I have yet to order off of the menu because their specials are always enticing. There dessert is good too. I've had both the rasberry and key lime cheesecake. I've also had the tiramisu. All three were perfect. The dishes average around $25. The atmosphere is casual fine dining. You will find people in suits and others wearing jeans (no tennis shoes and t-shirts though).

There are newer reviews for Marbella Restaurant

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Went to Marbella for the first time tonight with a Groupon coupon I had purchased because I wanted to try this place. It's not far from my home but I had never been here. I read some of the other reviews and saw they were about half good and half bad. I was not sure what to expect and was glad I had the coupon. I thought the food was good, but not extraordinary; portions were large; service was great. The many waiters and helpers were constantly coming over to greet us, ask if we needed anything, and refilling our cups and glasses. My friend and I both had the veal scallopini with mushrooms and asparagus, which came with Spanish rice, mashed potatoes, salad, vegetables, and the much talked about potato chips ($22). Lots of carbs! Portions were good size, and I was surprised at how many items we received,and food was tasty. I haven't had Spanish food very many times so I wasn't sure how authentic this was, but it all tasted good and I was pleased at the good service. Not sure what all the other reviewers are complaining about but I had a good experience.

1  Thank sandra99999
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I purchased a Groupon to Marbella because I wanted to try something different and to enjoy a nice, upscale atmosphere. Boy, was I disappointing! As soon as we came in, the hostess could not find our reservation. Which turned out not to be a big deal as the restaurant was mostly empty on a Friday night. Neither the hostess nor wait staff made any eye contact with us when we were first greeted or when they described the day's specials. It felt like they were doing us a favor by explaining the menu. The food was OK, but nothing special for a $28 a plate price tag. The final bill was handwritten with some charges that we could not explain. When we asked for it to be clarified, the waiter disappeared for a long time. Long enough for us to leave the money and leave. We did not feel relaxed or welcomed at this establishment and do not plan to return.I predict that they will close down in the very near future.

1  Thank turist12
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Best Lobster tail that I ever had and I have had quite a few. It is not a cheep place but great for a date. Always rated very high!

1  Thank svact
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We took a large group to this restaurant while visiting family in Cleveland and were pleasantly surprised at how good the service was. Even though it was a busy Saturday night, the servers checked on us constantly. The food was delicious and we had plenty left over to take home. Can't wait to go back.