“Fine dining at its best”
Review of Marbella Restaurant - CLOSED

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Beechmont Country Club
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Best Lobster tail that I ever had and I have had quite a few. It is not a cheep place but great for a date. Always rated very high!

1  Thank svact

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We took a large group to this restaurant while visiting family in Cleveland and were pleasantly surprised at how good the service was. Even though it was a busy Saturday night, the servers checked on us constantly. The food was delicious and we had plenty left over to take home. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is my favorite restaurant. It is where we go for special occasions and I am never disappointed. My favorite dish, the Paella. Wonderful! Their pork chops, shrimp and various fish dishes are choices which my friends have raved about.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

My paella was so overcooked as to be inedible. Waiter said chef said that is the way it's supposed to be! Replacement dish, a calamari appetizer was fine. Place is a bit worn.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

It was my mistake not taking the photo of the food which was served. It was the worst food in my life, the worst experience. We ordered lobster tail and it was terrible, frozen not for one months. I would agree to have it for 5$ not for 40$. I have no problem for paying but for the quality, not promises. I have no idea where those positive reviews came from? Sounds like it was the first place for those people ever….!!!????