“Awesome”
Review of Ruby Tuesdays - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesdays
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Went for dinner. Was in the area for ice hockey tournament so there was around 40 of us. The manager was great. We called the day before. Was told they could accommodate us. They were right. We were all in the same area. The service was great. You have to know with a party our size there is some wait time. And it was not long. The salad bar was great and the food delicious. Would recommend .

Reviewed July 1, 2013

At 1:30 pm with only a few customers, it shouldn't have taken us 30+ minutes to get lunch. Good thing I had the salad bar. By the time the entree arrived, I really could have done without it. I don't know if the cook was on break or the waitress, but someone was not doing their job. The food itself was palatable, but a little pricey. When you advertise cajun tilapia and shrimp, I don't expect to see cocktail shrimp on my plate. Waitress had to be new because she was super slow. Had to ask for a take out box, and the check, and then wait for her to pick up the payment.

I don't remember this particular restaurant having this lousy service, but I won't make this trip again. I'll stick to this establishment's Columbus, OH location from now on.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Normally it takes about an hour to get your drink and food then out the door...here it was over two hours and NOT worth the wait. Food was cold and I have never had whipped cream on an iced raspberry tea before...ugh!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

raspberry lemonade was the best drink I'd ever had in a restaurant. The service was very good. Everything was clwean and I really enjoyed my casadia. The atmosphere was homey and it was definitely a family restaurant

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Nothing special, so OK if you're just hungry. Wouldn't recommend if you want a nice evening out.