“Great Friendly place to stay”

DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Beachwood
Reviewed March 12, 2014

The DoubleTree in Beachwood is a great place to stay whether on Business or Vacation. The staff sets this hotel apart from many in the area. They will see to it that your stay is the best that it can be. The restaurant and Lounge , food beverage and staff are great and the rooms are clean and fresh. Go and see for yourself !

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
George I, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear Lori-Ellen S, wow. thanks for the great comments about our hotel and our staff, we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how well we are doing, fantastic. Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I stay here often on business trips and the service is consistently friendly and the rooms are always clean and comfortable. The hotel is in a great location - close to everything. Makes business trips a lot easier!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Hotel is clean, parking is good. Staff is friendly and willing to do whatever to make the stay nice. The restaurant/bar has some good food and reasonably priced drinks. This hotel is 5 minutes from my work, so the location is easy. There are plenty of shops near the hotel as well (within driving distance).

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
George I, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Jason E, thanks so much for letting us know about your positive experience during your most recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing, we appreciate it very much. Your comments have been shared with all of our staff and they are very excited to know that they provided the service you have come to expect from our hotel. Again, thanks and we look forward to meeting you on your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I really don't remember from my past two experiences the rooms being so small and the bed so uncomfortable. The rooms are average and the king bed was not comfortable at all. The hotel does have nice amenities including a restaurant/ night lounge, pool, fitting room and free Wi-Fi . The parking is free if you self park which is always a plus and the hotel is always clean which is another plus. Something new that they have started doing is stocking the fridge with beverages (at a cost of course) so that if you get thirsty you can just grab something to drink from the fridge. The only problem I had was when I went to check in they claimed my room was not available (all king rooms were booked) as if I did not book the room ahead of time and tried to give me a lower grade room--once I asked for the manager and demanded what I reserved everything else was good to go.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
George I, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear Reese W, thanks so much for taking the time in letting us know about your most recent stay at our hotel. Overall I am very happy to hear that your stay was very satisfactory once we were able to rectify your room concern, I'm glad we made that happen. Again, thanks for your feedback, we truly appreciate it. See you soon.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Great hotel at a great value. personnel on staff was great! I arrived late because of a delayed flight and the staff went through extra hoops to make sure I was comfortable including a couple extra warm cookies since the restaurant was already closed. All Smiles :~)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
George I, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear George Dewann C, thank you so very much for letting us know about your great stay while at our hotel. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with the feedback. We have shared your comments with our entire staff and they were elated. Thanks

Reviewed February 22, 2014

The Doubletree in Beachwood is easy to find. It's a huge property with over 400 rooms. Check in was easy an so was the checkout. My only complaint is the breakfast. It's expensive and you don't get much.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear saustin, thank you so much for letting us know about your positive experience you had while a guest at our hotel. We have shared your comments with our team and they were delighted to see them. Again, thanks for taking the time, we truly appreciate it.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Terrible. I told the lady my last name and that I was with my sons hockey team. She said you are not booked with the group and checked me in under just me. I went to talk with my hockey manager and found out I was double book, one with team and one with just me. The rude front desk lady should have checked under my hockey team instead of just blowing me off because she was starving and didnt get her break. (overheard because she was busy worry about her food at the bar and called on it while waiting on the customer in front of me). So I did not get offered the "Team" specials.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Angela M, thanks so much for letting us know about the check in issues you encountered during your most recent stay at our hotel. Rest assured that we have personally discussed your concern with the appropriate team member. We are happy to hear that the rest of your stay was extremely positive. Again, thanks for your feedbac, we truly appreciate it.