I really don't remember from my past two experiences the rooms being so small and the bed so uncomfortable. The rooms are average and the king bed was not comfortable at all. The hotel does have nice amenities including a restaurant/ night lounge, pool, fitting room and free Wi-Fi . The parking is free if you self park which is always a plus and the hotel is always clean which is another plus. Something new that they have started doing is stocking the fridge with beverages (at a cost of course) so that if you get thirsty you can just grab something to drink from the fridge. The only problem I had was when I went to check in they claimed my room was not available (all king rooms were booked) as if I did not book the room ahead of time and tried to give me a lower grade room--once I asked for the manager and demanded what I reserved everything else was good to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Cleveland, Ohio and the Hilton Cleveland East Beachwood Hotel in Beachwood, Ohio. With 404 recently renovated rooms, large event facilities, and indoor and outdoor pools, we are a perfect choice for all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cleveland East/Beachwood Hotel Beachwood
- Hilton Beachwood
- Beachwood Hilton
- DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood Ohio