“Great Amenities”

DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Beachwood
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I really don't remember from my past two experiences the rooms being so small and the bed so uncomfortable. The rooms are average and the king bed was not comfortable at all. The hotel does have nice amenities including a restaurant/ night lounge, pool, fitting room and free Wi-Fi . The parking is free if you self park which is always a plus and the hotel is always clean which is another plus. Something new that they have started doing is stocking the fridge with beverages (at a cost of course) so that if you get thirsty you can just grab something to drink from the fridge. The only problem I had was when I went to check in they claimed my room was not available (all king rooms were booked) as if I did not book the room ahead of time and tried to give me a lower grade room--once I asked for the manager and demanded what I reserved everything else was good to go.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
George I, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear Reese W, thanks so much for taking the time in letting us know about your most recent stay at our hotel. Overall I am very happy to hear that your stay was very satisfactory once we were able to rectify your room concern, I'm glad we made that happen. Again, thanks for your feedback, we truly appreciate it. See you soon.

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Great hotel at a great value. personnel on staff was great! I arrived late because of a delayed flight and the staff went through extra hoops to make sure I was comfortable including a couple extra warm cookies since the restaurant was already closed. All Smiles :~)

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
George I, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear George Dewann C, thank you so very much for letting us know about your great stay while at our hotel. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with the feedback. We have shared your comments with our entire staff and they were elated. Thanks

Reviewed February 22, 2014

The Doubletree in Beachwood is easy to find. It's a huge property with over 400 rooms. Check in was easy an so was the checkout. My only complaint is the breakfast. It's expensive and you don't get much.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear saustin, thank you so much for letting us know about your positive experience you had while a guest at our hotel. We have shared your comments with our team and they were delighted to see them. Again, thanks for taking the time, we truly appreciate it.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Terrible. I told the lady my last name and that I was with my sons hockey team. She said you are not booked with the group and checked me in under just me. I went to talk with my hockey manager and found out I was double book, one with team and one with just me. The rude front desk lady should have checked under my hockey team instead of just blowing me off because she was starving and didnt get her break. (overheard because she was busy worry about her food at the bar and called on it while waiting on the customer in front of me). So I did not get offered the "Team" specials.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Angela M, thanks so much for letting us know about the check in issues you encountered during your most recent stay at our hotel. Rest assured that we have personally discussed your concern with the appropriate team member. We are happy to hear that the rest of your stay was extremely positive. Again, thanks for your feedbac, we truly appreciate it.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I have stayed at this DoubleTree several times now and have always been impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendly staff. Convenient to anything you could need in the area. I highly recommend this hotel if you are in the Beachwood area.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
George I, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Dear James H, thanks so much for taking the time to let us know about your positive experiences at our hotel. I have shared your comments with our team so they are able to see how well we are doing. Again, thank you and we look forward to meeting you.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I have multiple htel options but I stay at this hotel on a regular basis for business. The staff is very friendly and willing to help. The room accomodations are excellent. If any issues come up the staff quickly handles them. The bar/restaurant is a great palce to relax.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
George I, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Peter L, thanks so much for letting us know about your most recent stay at our hotel. Your positive feedback is so welcomed and we thank you for taking the time to let us know about your great stay. It's only through feedback from our guests that really tell us how we are doing. Again, we are very happy that you were pleased with our hotel and again, thank you.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Your staff is always sooooo friendly...all of them..from the front desk to the server for room service to the guy vacuuming the hallway. They make you feel so welcome...like the reallllly mean it! I am glad your hotel is a BASF corporate partner.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Kathi D, thanks so much for the positve review of our hotel. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us all know how we're doing. I have shared your comments with our staff and they were so excited about what you told us. Again, thanks for staying with us, we look forward to meeting you in the very near future.