DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood
$79
$119
Hampton.com
$105
Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood(Beachwood)(Great Value!)
$101
Homewood
$98
Aloft Beachwood(Beachwood)
Aloft.com
All reviewsdouble treecookiesrestaurant staffbreakfast buffetenjoyed my stayfamily reunionbusiness centerbusiness tripstaff was friendlycleveland
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Friendly, courteous. The hotel is older and is well used. Some of the maintenance needs to be done to improve experience. The room heat/ cooling was loud, it made a thump each time it shut down, the tv would then turn off and come back on. The elevators need service/ repair. They would make noises and jump or try to open before the elevator arrived at the floor level.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Robert T, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking time to share your experiences here on TripAdvisor. I am happy that you found our team to be friendly and courteous. I am sorry that there were several maintenance issues that caused some frustration for you. Our maintenance team has inspected the room that you were assigned to and could not replicate the problem with the AC and TV. Since they are on separate electrical circuits we can not figure out what may have caused the issue you experienced. I am sorry for the frustration that this must have caused. I wanted to let you know that we had our elevator service company out to do some adjustments to the elevators and all seem to be operating correctly. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you the next time that you are in the area.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

My husband was in a nearby hospital and the staff could not have been more helpful. Clean and nice with a great workout room. Breakfast was great and Hertz was in the lobby. They also have a van that one can use for a five mile radius. And of course those cookies are warm and yummy. Plus if it is hot, they have cold water for you at the front desk.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Robert T, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Guest:

I am thankful that you chose our hotel for your accommodations during your hospital visit with your husband. I hope that he recovers and heals quickly. We also appreciate you taking time to complete this kind review of our hotel. Please let us know if we may be of service and I hope that both of you will be able to return soon and be able to just enjoy all that Northeast Ohio has to offer.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Parking Lot renovations created an overflow situation and made check in frustating. WiFi drifted in and out, mostly out. Staff was no help. Provided a 800 number but they didn't answer. Struggled to get any business email work completed which made more work for the next day. Morning shower was very cold. Thought I had adjusted it wrong but that made is even colder. Plus shower water backed up to mid calf. That cold grey water made the experience even more frustrating. Carpets were flithy and old. Upon mentioning my experinece to check out staff, they were apathetic. When in Cleveland, I will search out other hotels ... disappointing for a Hilton brand.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest:

Thank you for sharing your experiences here on TripAdvisor and please accept my apologies that this stay did not meet your expectations. I am not sure what caused the WiFi issues that you experienced. I have checked with our provider and all of our access points are fully functional moving data at very high rates of speed. The toll free number for support does put you through to technical representative that can troubleshoot networks as well as device issues. The system answers with an auto attendant which tells me there was a miscommunication in getting the number to you. Please accept my apologies for this as well. We had engineering service the shower valve and tub and they were able to get hot water and proper drainage. I am sorry that this caused additional frustration. I hope that you will change your mind and give us another opportunity to keep you business at the DoubleTree.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

From the moment you walk in, you are given and pleasant greeting. You're made to feel very The cookie is a great touch. It would even be better if one was given when you leave. The rooms are very clean and well maintained. Free Wi-Fi and plus; vending machines and ice very accessible on each floor. Ample parking, ample night lighting. We have only one problem, The Capers dining room. The service was losey. We ended up walking out before they brought our food, because it was just taking tooooo long. Others in the restaurant (ho can after us) were being served, but no us. Other than that experience, our DoubleTree Hotel stay was good. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest;

Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel here on TripAdvisor! I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that you accept my apologies regarding your experience in our restaurant. I am glad that the Manager on Duty was able to resolve the concern in a fair manner. Oh, and just ask, we are more that happy to had out another cookie anytime you would like one!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is a very big hotel with great services. The rates are competitive and I would feel comfortable bringing my children as it is very child friendly. The staff is very personable and will do whatever they can to accommodate you. This hotel has all the basics plus extras to make a stay as comfortable as possible. Definitely go to the Breakfast buffet....Its good!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Robert T, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking time to write about your experience at our hotel. I am happy to know that you found our hotel and staff accommodating. Thank you for the nice comments about our breakfast buffet as well....we do offer plenty of choices and a bounty of fresh breakfast options.