“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Robin Gourmet Burgers - CLOSED

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ashland, Kentucky
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

I just never saw a restaurant that focused on kids that had a bar before. Maybe it's just me but I don't think kids and bars make a winning combination.

Visited July 2014

St. Louis, Missouri
“Typical Red Robin, nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Typical Red Robin experience. Close to hotel and visible from the highway. Attentive, friendly wait staff. Free refills on kids salads? Not in our hometown location. Kudos to that! Huge entree salad portion.

Visited June 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“blah...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I only go here for my kids; however, I have informed them I will go no more. There's just nothing to this place. My sons enjoy the endless fries, but you can't even get a good burger. Me no go no mo'.

Visited March 2014
Beachwood, Ohio
“underimpressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Seated right away. Service spotty. Food edible. Table, seat, menu sticky. No TP in restroom. Only one soap dispenser and only one towel dispenser worked. Nothing to absorb sound - too loud for me. Place was packed when we left. I don't see the attraction.

• Visited January 2014
Pennsauken, New Jersey
“Burgers burgers burgers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I see the commercials all the time but never have gone so I decide let's give it a try.

Good burgers good drinks. The unlimited fries don't apply they are so big one is enough. The bill was pricey but I am satisfied to have tried it once. Location is out if the way hard to find but you see it off the highway.

• Visited August 2013