“Great Place to Stay with Furry Family Members!”

Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Beachwood
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood. The main reason I chose this hotel is because it's pet friendly, but it also comes with so much more at such a great rate! They were able to accommodate my request for a lower level King Studio Suite (they gave me ground level which was perfect - easier with the dogs) and when I unexpectedly had to stay an extra night, they were able to keep me in the same suite even though they were sold out! The suite is so spacious, super clean and very modern with a nice layout. I love the full kitchen and how it is stocked with everything you would need like plates, glasses, utensils, pots and even dish detergent and paper towels! The bathroom is roomy, the step in shower is huge and there is ample space around the vanity area! There is extra of everything: towels, toilet paper, toiletries etc. The TV has a wide variety of most watched channels and the WiFi connection is great! The bed and pillows are so comfortable, the couch is cozy and the extra throw blankets are a nice bonus. The property is well landscaped and the area is great for taking the dogs out to stretch their legs and do their business. They even have pet waste pick up stations with doggy poop bags and garbages (Note to all travelers with dogs - PLEASE take advantage of these waste stations and pick up after your dog. Don't ruin it for other dog owners by not picking up after your dog. I'd hate for such a nice hotel to change their pet policy because irresponsible dog owners do not pick up after their dogs!). All the employees were friendly, helpful and courteous. I'm definitely staying here again next time I'm in the area and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone else going to the Cleveland/Beachwood area. Thanks for providing such a wonderful place for me and my dogs during our trip!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Alisha K, General Manager at Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Judith L,

I can’t tell you how nice it was to see your glowing review about our hotel. I wanted to personally thank you for the kind words you had to say about our hotel. Our staff prides themselves in providing a clean, comfortable and overall enjoyable experience. I am glad to see that you enjoyed our pet friendly amenities. We really enjoy having pets at our property.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stayed here 2x in less than a week due to change in travel plans. The hotel is a very nice, modern, comfortable property with excellent customer service. The rooms we had were ample sized, well stocked with great amenities. The kitchen area was good, the full sized refrigerator is a nice touch, micro, dishwasher & 2 table top burner which is probably fine for this type of location but I would prefer full oven if I was staying longer term (week or more). The bed was very comfortable with soft sheets. The pool & hot tub were clean, good temperature & nice size. The internet in the room was a good speed with no drops & easy to connect. The breakfast area is not bad for free, but both times they were out of some items & tables were slowed to be cleared of other people's mess. There are 2 elevator locations but they can be slow at times - if you're on a lower floor, the stairs may be quicker. There is not much close by - PF Changs is down the street & Hyde Steakhouse across from it, but basically you have to drive somewhere to get something to eat. Overall it is good place, especially for a short term stay - right off the interstate & about 20 minutes to d/t Cleveland. You won't regret the decision to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alan N
Alisha K, General Manager at Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Alan N,

I was, however, disappointed to hear that you experienced some imperfections in your stay. Homewood Suites is very particular about providing a comfortable environment to all guests. We will be addressing the issues with breakfast to make sure our guests never have to wait for food. We hope you will come back to give us another try.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I always try to stay at Homewood Suites when traveling through the Cleveland area . I love the location , the customer service is exceptional and the rooms are wonderful.

On a recent trip I had a very early morning flight to catch and left behind my very expensive Sonicare toothbrush , worth a few hundred $$$$.
I have lost things before over the years and the usual response is that they will contact me if they find it , and of course you never hear from them again.

Well the lady at the front desk assured me that she would look carefully for my item and would talk to the housekeepers and contact me if my item was found. The next day I was pleasantly surprised to hear from her that my item was found and she would gladly ship it to me.

Thank you Homewood Suites staff , you have again once exceeded all expectations , and of course I will come back and recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Lindmar,

I can’t tell you how nice it was to see your glowing review about our hotel. The staff will certainly appreciate your comments about their friendly demeanor and I am glad that we were able to get your items back to you in a timely manner. Feedback such as yours is what makes our job rewarding, and we do hope you’ll come back again when your travels bring you to the Beachwood area!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I travel every month to this hotel on business. This location exudes customer service. While in town, I'm always looking to try new places for dinner and entertainment. Angela at the front desk has put together an amazing list with suggestions of places and things to do. The staff has been wonderful trying to make my stay comfortable and effortless.

The Breakfast Bar and Evening Dinner selection offers a great option rather than going out for meals. Having to work many a late nights, this is appreciated.

The rooms are nice and have been quiet on each of the floors I have stayed during each visit. The work-out room and pool are an extra bonus.

I would highly recommend this location to anyone looking for an affordable hotel with the luxury of great service!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Alisha K, General Manager at Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear Craig S,

I can’t tell you how nice it was to see your glowing review about our hotel. The staff will certainly appreciate your comments about their friendly demeanor and I know they truly enjoy chatting with the guests and meeting new people. I will let Angela know that her effort in doing the restaurant list has been beneficial for you and I am sure our other guests also. I am glad that you are able to enjoy our breakfast and dinner selections. Feedback such as yours is what makes our job rewarding, and we do hope you’ll come back again when your travels bring you to the Beachwood area!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

My husband and I decided to go on a quick mini vacation for our kids (7,4,2,2). We decided to go to a hotel to swim. We arrived at check in at 3 went to the room unpacked and was in the pool by 4ish. We swam until 5:30 then went to the room for dinner. We got a room with a refrigerator so we could bring sandwiches from home. when done we went back down to the pool until 8 then back to the room for bed. In the morning we had a great breakfast with yogurt, eggs, waffles, fruit, cereal, oatmeal and a lot more. Each of my kids got to pick their favorite foods for breakfast. When done we went back to the room packed our bags then went back to the pool till 10:30 then changed and left. It was the perfect mini vacation.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Brianne S,

I wanted to personally thank you for the kind words you had to say about our hotel. Our staff prides themselves in providing a clean, comfortable and overall enjoyable experience. I am glad that you and your family were able to take full advantage of our pool area and that you enjoyed our full hot breakfast buffet. We hope you come back again for another mini vacation soon.

All the Best,

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Very nice hotel. Clean & well maintained. Very good location in Beachwood. The staff were friendly & helpful. The Homewood Suites mattresses are the BEST! I plan to stay at this hotel whenever I travel to that area for work.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Alisha K, General Manager at Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Karen R,

I can’t tell you how nice it was to see your glowing review about our hotel. The staff will certainly appreciate your comments about their friendly demeanor and I know they truly enjoy chatting with the guests and meeting new people. It is nice to know that you enjoyed our beds and I am glad that you got a good night sleep. Feedback such as yours is what makes our job rewarding, and we do hope you’ll come back again when your travels bring you to the Beachwood area!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

This was my first time staying at this hotel and over all was very impressed with the room and layout of the hotel. The room had one surprising feature that is rare for hotels is that it had a ceiling fan in the bedroom which for me is a nice addition and comfort factor for me

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Ian R,

Thank you for giving our hotel a chance, we are very excitied that you enjoyed your stay and that our ceiling fans made your experience all the better. Please come back and visit us again sometime, we’d love to see you again!