Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
$79
Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood(Beachwood)(Great Value!)
$105
$129
Aloft.com
$108
$98
All reviewsbreakfast and dinnerfront deskfull kitchenlight dinnerhome away from homeone bedroom suitekitchen areaexcellent hotelwould highly recommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastwafflesenjoyed my stayworkout roomhot tubking bedbeachwood areaeasy access
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This hotel is located in a business district but in a nice area where it is easy to get to some very good restaurants. We stayed in a room with a king sized bed. The room is actually like a small apartment. It has a living room area, small kitchen, and a separate bedroom. The sink for the bathroom is outside of the main bathroom area which is always a plus. The living room area was a little drafty. There are two TVs, one in the living room and one in the bedroom. We stayed from a Friday night through Monday. The breakfast offerings on the weekend were okay but on Monday they were good.

The staff at the front desk were friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
GMBeachwood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Hi Schraders_in_Tappan

Thank you for setting aside a few inutes to share your experience at our hotel. We are committed to providing the best expeience we can for our guests and it's great to hear how we are doing. We're glad you enjoyed your suite. Many people are surprised to find that all of our rooms are suites and seem to enjoy the extra living space and the kitchen area. I'm sorry to hear that your room felt drafty, we surelty take a look and figure out what was going on.

We hope that you have become a loyal fan and we'll look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards:

Reviewed September 19, 2012

The service is outstanding - friendly staff always willing to help, rooms are super confortable (the room decoration is terrible, but I can live with that), really calm and nice neighborhood....I will definitely stay here again when I come to beachwood.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
GMBeachwood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Dear fernandabuonafi-

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a few comments about our hotel.

It's important to us to hear how we are doing and of course, we are always happy to see a nice review. We do occasionally hear that guests don't care for the traditional decor of our suites, but since we are only a few years old we won't be making any big chnages to that soon. The good news though is that we will be making a complete change to the linen program starting in 2013, with all new white duvet covers and we have started replacing the desk chairs with new, ergonomic task chairs. This will at least give the rooms a bit of a modern look.

Thanks again for your comments and your business ! We will look forward to your return and hope to see you soon.

Best Regards:

Reviewed September 3, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for several months in 2012. From day one through our day of departure, we experienced nothing but terrific service, cleanliness, tasty and healthy food options, attentive housekeeping, and a consistently warm staff presence.

I would recommend this hotel without a doubt. If you're considering a place for a longer stay, this place offers fresh breakfast options every morning and a light dinner (always has a salad bar) (dinner is on weeknights but not Friday). There is a complimentary shuttle out front.

Location is also great. Quick on/off from 271 as well as just west of Eton Collection on Chagrin which has fantastic restauratns and upscale shopping. There is also a Whole Foods and Trader Joes which is great because the kitchens in the rooms that are well equipped for a hotel.

Overall, I had nothing but a nice and easy and enjoyable stay at this property.

P.S. We miss the wonderful king bed!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AJEB08

Dear AJEB08-

Wow - thanks for the great review ! I know it's been a little while since you stayed with us, but I'm happy that you took the time to share your experience. Guest recommendations are our best advertising, plus comments like yours let us know how we are doing and help us discover where we need to do a little extra work.

I'll make sure to share your comments and we hope you will be back to see us again soon.

Our Best:

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

We had our dog with us and the hotel was very accomidating. Staff was great and room was immaculate. Decor in room was funny though, nothing matched and was just odd lol. Odd but nice! Would highly recomend!!

• Stayed: August 2012
GMBeachwood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Hi Sara O-

I am happy to hear that your recent stay with us was a good one - Hopefully your dog had a nice stay as well. We decided to start accepting small dogs this year because we heard from so many of our guests that they were travelling with their furry family members. We do charge a $50 pet fee as well as an additional $10 housekeeping fee for each additional night. This assures that we can give the room the extra attention it needs so our next guest never knows there was a pet in the room. So far it's been a great year and we have met many new four legged friends. We even have a little gift for pet and owner at checkin.

Thanks for taking the time to write - we'll look forward to seeing you both again soon.

Happy Fall

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights for a business trip to the Cleveland area. I am a Hilton HHonors Gold member.

Location: The hotel is right off the I-271 and Chagrin Blvd in the eastern part of the Cleveland area. It's very convenient for getting around the city. The hotel is situated in a quiet and safe business park with several large office buildings nearby. There are a lot of restaurants within a couple of miles of the hotel ranging from fast food to high end steakhouses.

Check-In: I arrived around midnight on Monday due to lengthy delays during my air travel. It was obviously very quiet and I was the only person in the lobby, so check-in was very quick and efficient. As a Gold HHonors member, everything was waiting for me, including the usual 2 bottles of water and Milano cookies. One thing note, I was able to check-in online 24 hours before to select a room, which was very useful.

Property/Room: I booked a one bedroom king suite. I chose room 324 (see attached map) on purpose since it was at the end of a hallway far from the elevator. I figured it would be a quiet room. Unfortunately I was wrong, as there were a lot of people using the stairs, so I would hear the door opening/closing every now and then. Other than that, the room was nicely appointed and you can tell everything was relatively new. The bed was very comfortable and was more on the firm side, which is good. The window faced north onto an office building, so it was very quiet and I could not hear any noise from outside. The suite was very roomy and comfortable, which was perfect after a long day of work.

Amenities: The property is your standard Homewood Suites, with free hot breakfast buffet, weeknight evening reception, pool, gym, laundry room, and business center. I can't comment on most of it, except for the breakfast, which was good. This includes your normal selection of hot (eggs, bacon/sausage) and cold items (cereal, baked goods, fruit).

Service: The staff was very friendly and I had no issues with anyone. Housekeeping did a great job and the suite was clean.

Overall it was an excellent experience. The combination of quiet location, newer furnishings, and friendly staff make it a top choice for stays in Cleveland.

Room Tip: See the attached layout to determine which rooms are better. Keep in mind that even if you pick a room far from the elevator, you might hear noise from those using the stairwell.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank IntlSalesGuy

Hi IntlSalesGuy -

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip. We appreciate our business travelers and try to keep their needs in mind - there's nothing worse than arriving late and finding something wrong, I'm happy to hear that all went well. Thanks also for takling the time to share your experience with other Tripadvisor members. Reviews like yours help us learn about our guests experience and also help others to choose where they will stay. We always appreciate a good recommendation.

We look forward to seing you again soon, until then enjoy the fall !

Sincerely: