Tripadvisor
Beachwood
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast omelet managers reception hockey team family reunion morning breakfast french toast complimentary breakfast business trip very nice hotel oatmeal staff was friendly atrium cleveland conference roomy
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The majority of the staff and our suite were great. However when breakfast is the only meal you know you’ll be getting each day that is a sit down one don’t rely on this place. Food service was horrible

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Embassy Suites by Hilton Cleveland - Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Hockeymom19722007,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with our food service and have shared your comments with our food and beverage team. We understand breakfast’s importance for a good start to your day, and hope you will allow us the opportunity to make it right should you return to our area in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was average. We stay here every year for hockey. Our room had red nail polish (I hope) stains throughout in spots on the carpet, the sheets weren't correct king size sheets, the tub would start to back up when you took a shower. We didnt mention any of this as we had already unpacked and were most definitely not moving to abother room.
The positives were the free drinks from 530 to 730 the breakfast is fantastic although they could have had more cooks working. All in all its middle of the road if you take the good with the bad. I ha e atayed in much nicer places and i have stayed in much worse. We only stay here because the entire team stays there so would i choose this place for my own vacation? Probably not.

Dear GoPlaces42629890996,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your honesty as we look for reviews to provide insight and constructive feedback regarding our hotel’s service and amenities to better our guest experience. We addressed the opportunities for improvement you detailed and welcome any additional comments or suggestions you’d like to share. If you return to our area, we hope you will give us another chance to demonstrate our typically outstanding hospitality.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The breakfast was delicious and the room are spacious but staff members were rude. Hotel placed me in the wrong room (for wheelchair access). When I informed them they tried to argue me down until I pulled up my reservation. Room was dirty; cigarettes, cookies, and party confetti in the room.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
MikeH6920, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Cleveland - Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and give feedback. I am shocked to hear the staff was rude however, I take all comments seriously and will look into this. Please accept my apology on behalf of the rudeness and also the cleanliness.

I do appreciate you letting me know so we can correct the issues so they do not repeat.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Very friendly staff and great breakfast. The refrigerator in the room needs to be defrosted. Great crew on breakfast, very polite and helpful . Kind of a loud crowd at the evening reception, but not offensive.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
MikeH6920, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Cleveland - Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the great 5/5 review. It is appreciated. Thank you again for being a guest of ours. Please come see us again soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

We stayed Embassy Suites in Beachwood, Ohio and we had a great time during our stay there. We chose this hotel to celebrate my brother’s Golden Wedding anniversary because of previous experience at this hotel. All of the hotel staff was great and were attentive to our needs. Thank you for your service!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
MikeH6920, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Cleveland - Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Thank you for the great review. I really enjoyed getting to meet many of your family members. What a fun family you have. Thank you very much for staying with us. Please come celebrate many more with us in the near future.

Thank you again.