Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$80
Aloft Beachwood(Beachwood)
$109
Aloft.com
$149
All reviewsfront deskstarbucks coffeebob evansred lobsterfire pitsales managermeeting roommarriott propertiescleveland beachwoodquiet roomclose to downtownlegacy villagewould stay here againi highly recommend this hotelconvenient locationking roomstayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Not all Marriott Courtyards are the same. This had some odd color matches but was very comfortable. Everything worked just fine; even the internet access. Starbucks and Whole Foods were within a few minutes' walk, so I was happy.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2012

When we come to Cleveland we always stay here; the last time was 2010. I reserved a King room and we did get one, with a jacuzzi. I called the desk and she said, yes, she upgraded us. For some, I would imagine this to be an upgrade, but I've never thought that sleeping next to the tub equated to upgrade. We like the couch and table/sitting room area instead.
The furnishings in this room are very worn in places and the seal is broken on the window, so it's streaked and looks terrible.
When we walked down the hallway to our room, one door that we passed reeked with some awful food. We could smell it in our room; fortunately we could open the window and it aired out.
They've upgraded the televisions to flat screens and they now have "free" wi-fi, but the free wi-fi is slower...but you can upgrade to premium wi-fi with your credit card.
With all the times we've stayed here, we've never heard a neighboring rooms' shower, but you can and it's loud; now that I think of it, maybe we adjoin another jacuzzi room and that's what we're hearing.
We'll probably look at the Hampton next time we come.
Something has happened to this property, it has gone done in quality since our previous visits.

Room Tip: Don't accept the upgrade to a Jacuzzi room
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Stayed for 4 nights on a business trip to the Cleveland area. The location was conviniently located near the express way and there were many restaraunt locations within a 5 mile radius. The Bob Evans across the street made it convienient to walk over in the morning for breakfast. The reward points did not show up on my marriot rewards account. Overall the room was clean and meet my needs. The elevator was a little worn and felt like a service elevator.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Stayed at this hotel with a youth hockey team. The area had everything you could imagine as far as places to eat. Very accessible to highway since there were three arenas we had to go to.
Because the bar was not open on weekends, we were allowed to bring coolers and sit in the bar/breakfast area and hang out in the evenings which was very nice, not travelling elsewhere and paying high prices for drinks. The pool was small if there was one bad thing. Rooms were comfortable as were the beds.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SkiPennsylvania
Reviewed November 21, 2011

i called this hotel at least 12 times in a row to make a change to my reservation and there was no answer. and when i finally did the staff was very annoyed and rude. they should really train the staff better on how to treat a customer. i WILL NOT ever stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
richard s, General Manager at Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2011

I sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered while trying to contact our hotel. Our area was experiencing a power outage which temporarily effected our phone service and may have been interrupting your calls. In regard to the second issue, I would like to discuss that with you personally so please call the hotel and ask for me. Guest satisfaction is our main priority and I would like to take measures to insure that by making sure your requests are handled appropriately.

Richard Somsak