“Surprise Engagement at Bay Lanes”
Review of Bay Lanes Bowling

Bay Lanes Bowling
More attraction details
Owner description: 12 Lanes, intimate setting, great music, automatic scoring, full Bar & Grill, Cosmic Bowling Fri. & Sat. nights, family friendly. 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Cleveland Magazine's "Best of the West"-Birthday Party Place. Great place to hold your next birthday, corporate party, reunion, or fundraiser.
Bay Village, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surprise Engagement at Bay Lanes”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The Saturday after Thanksgiving we held a surprise engagement party at Bay Lanes for my daughter and her fiance. Everyone had a great time and Mark couldn't have been more helpful and nice. He called me back when he said he would and followed up just before the event. We closed the place down and Mark even helped with the clean up. My kids grew up going to Bay Lanes and I can say these new owners have done a great job fixing up the place and their customer service is just fantastic. I recommend booking Bay Lanes for any party for any age and you will be guarenteed a great time and fantastic service!

Visited November 2012
happyman21, Owner at Bay Lanes Bowling, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Thanks a bunch for your kind words. I am so happy that you enjoyed the music. I hope to see you soon.

North Olmsted, Ohio
“Great Time!!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I came here for a friend's birthday and had a blast! The music was awesome!!! The place was so clean and the people there were so nice!

Visited September 2012
happyman21, Owner at Bay Lanes Bowling, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
I thank you so much for your kind words. I hope to see you soon.
ohio
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“great bowling”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My family and I enjoyed an afternoon of bowling at this cozy family owned bowling alley, the owner could not be more helpful!! What a joy, Will be sure to return next time we decide to go bowling again!!

Visited June 2012
happyman21, Owner at Bay Lanes Bowling, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
We are happy that you and your family enjoyed yourselves at Bay Lanes. It means a lot to us that you took the time to write your kind review and look forward to seeing you again at Bay Lanes.
“Very clean!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The bathroom was impeccable. And it's a bowling alley people! Owner is very involved and passionate about his business. Great service. Full bar!

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Bay Lanes. We really appreciate the feedback and keep working to improve and keep our customers happy. Hope to see you again at Bay Lanes.
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome family fun!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Very fun! We spent a great afternoon bowling! Fun family outing! Gorgeous facility! Perfect spot for bowling!

happyman21, Owner at Bay Lanes Bowling, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
We are so glad that you and your family had a great time. We appreciate your kind words and your business. We hope to see you again!