“Lunch in the Lounge - Good but Chilly inside”

Ken Stewart's Lodge
Reserve with OpenTable
Ken Stewart's Lodge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ira
Description: Inspired by log cabin living, Ken Stewart's Lodge features a cozy atmosphere that is perfect for relaxation and romance. Wander through the restaurant and immerse yourself in your surroundings before being seated at one of many intimate booths. Or, dine al fresco in front of the two-story stone fireplace on our rustic patio. Bring your appetite to the table and explore the many upscale tastes of our kitchen, distinctly prepared to your specifications. Round out your meal with a glass of wine from our award-winning list. Open for lunch or dinner, Ken Stewart's Lodge is Akron's local favorite that may soon become yours.
Akron, Ohio
“Lunch in the Lounge - Good but Chilly inside”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Stopped in for drinks and appetizers at lunch today. All was good but it was too cold. The lounge needs a fireplace or at least some insulation or some type of fix for the cold temperature. The decor was also strange in there - haven't seen knotty pine since my last junior party in somebody's parent's basement. I guess that is supposed to convey the "Lodge" feel, but the bright lights and matching tables and walls in knotty pine was just too 60's for me!

• Visited December 2013

Cleveland, Ohio
“Worth the trip from Cleveland!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Had a party of five by the fireplace. Called ahead to say it was my wife's birthday. Made special requests and they nailed it! There is too much to choose from. Had the fried pickles, Brie, salmon app. Get the s'mores for desert even if you are full especially if you feel like a kid!!! Steak was done perfectly.

• Visited October 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Tre Belle, tres bon”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We visited Tre Belle, next to the lodge, for a birthday party and were not disappointed. There was some discussion over the name of the restaurant, which promotes itself as Italian but the name is French, surely?

Anyway, I was surprised to see some negative reviews here because I was impressed all round. I ordered a special (and I had no qualms about asking the price which is not volunteered by the wait staff). It was crab meat, bacon, fava beans and tomatoes in a butter sauce with linguine and was excellent. All the other members of the party enjoyed their food too. We had the charcuterie to start, which was OK, but I thought they could have found better quality salami - it was good, but not great.

The desserts were all good, I particularly liked the creme brulee and the salted caramel gelato.

Our waiter was very professional and knowledgeable about the menu and the specials and the service was excellent, although it took a little while to prepare the entrees.

Prices were reasonable for this quality of food - if you want a better quality meal you generally need to pay the price.

I'd go again, for a special occasion.

• Visited October 2013
Akron, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Had a great business dinner a few nights back. Quiet table. Service was best we have ever had. Very friendly, excellent menu, many unique items. Food quality and quantity great. Just finished left overs from the other night.

• Visited September 2013
Delray Beach, Florida
“Tre Belle is tre Bon!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

There was not a way for me to review the sibling ext door o The Lodge so I am including my review here. Our dinner was excellent. The choices were interesting and some were definitely not your traditional Italian. We enjoyed everything and will definitely go back.

Visited August 2013

Been to Ken Stewart's Lodge? Share your experiences!