“must go to”
Review of Busken Bakery

Busken Bakery
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Batavia
Reviewed May 24, 2013

local independent business. GREAT bakery items. I LOVE supporting local businesses, and this is one that I frequent whenever I can. If you have a special occassion, this is the place to get something from.

1  Thank Jessica S
There are newer reviews for Busken Bakery

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Had donuts, coffee cake, and the famous smiley face iced sugar cookies. All were awesome. Staff was extremely helpful, and didn't annoyed with all my tourist questions.I wish I lived in Cincinnati so I could go often.

1  Thank JBinSpfld
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I called to order my daughters Sweet 16 Birthday cake and just told them she wanted zebra stripes and hot pink music notes. The cake turned out so pretty, I did not want to cut into it. I could not believe how they did everything and so many people commented on the cake

1  Thank suzieq45102
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I go there frequently for cakes or danish. A lot to choose from.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

All you need to know is Fried Danish and Cheese Kettel.