“They have bugs!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Batavia, Ohio
“They have bugs!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Went there for lunch. We were the first and only customers in the restaurant. Before we began eating, I noticed a ROACH crawling on the seat next to me! I asked to speak to a manager, and after a long wait, he came out of the kitchen, spoke to an employee, and went back to the back. The waitress finally came over and apologized and killed the bug. We left immediately after. I thought it was pretty rude of the manager to avoid speaking with us. I will NEVER eat there again. Disgusting!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Reviewmember

Williamsburg, Ohio
“Love the food and atmosphere!!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I love all the big TVs and the music. They need a bigger bathroom though because when it gets crowded one toilet for the women's is not good.

Visited January 2012
Phoenix
“HORRIBLE!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Foreign owner of restaurant near the hotel is the rudest man ever!

Visited May 2012