See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

I was on my way to visit family and it was really late so I decided to stay here. Upon the reviews I still decided to stay. When I checked in the room was really nice for the price. I recommend staying here if you’re traveling.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
3  Thank DavidSmith97
Reviewed June 6, 2018

AWFUL!!!!!! JUST AWFUL!!!!!! Do not stay here! It's dirty, in disrepair, TV doesn't work, furniture is stained, sheets and mattress are stained, walls are beat up. The box springs are wrapped in Saran Wrap. Sticky stuff on the nightstand/dresser.
Bathroom fan not working-empty light socket. Toilet fixtures dirty. Goop on bathroom floor and walls. Pool was closed by the Health Dept.
Employees were not helpful or friendly.

Bottom line - The only good thing was the easy on/off exit. Maybe the health department should have closed the whole hotel down. Don't let the exterior appearance fool you.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Kate0519
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Horrible hotel. The bottom of the bed had Saran Wrap around the mattress. The blankets were stained. We had no soap or shampoo and only 1 towel. We asked the house keeper twice for soap and still don’t have it. The front desk was unattended. The fire door was locked closed on the side by route 32. It took 45 minutes to chain and we had a reservation. They lost 2 reservations for our friends. I should have slept in my car.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2018

We stayed a few nights ago and after reading some reviews I was pleasantly surprised. I had read about it being dirty and staff being less than friendly. But our experience was great. The pool was closed but it wasn't due to being dirty. We actually talked to the lady that was taking care of the chemicals in the pool because we were confused about what was wrong. Everything in there looked clean to us though. We had booked one room but the staff upgraded us to a Jacuzzi suite since the pool was closed. Everything was nice and clean. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We went down for coffee and breakfast both mornings and though it wasn't huge it was fresh and good. If we are ever back in the area we will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi rooms are huge and romantic.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mckinzie222018
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

My Mom and Aunt stayed here after surgery so they could be closer to the hospital for follow up care.

They checked in early, later in the evening they turned the bed back and found a roach under the blankets. When she went to the desk to tell them about it, Nikki, the front desk manager said she wished there was something she could do. She did offer them another room. Fearing what could be on the bed there, they left. They would not offer them a refund because they had been there for some time. They didn't see the roach til they turned the bed back. A partial refund would have been accepted.

I called the corporate office. They sold the Batavia hotel years ago and still get complaint calls.

My husband called to try to help my mom get a refund. She would even entertain the idea, and ultimately told him to have a nice day and hung up on him.

Do not stay here. The extra 5 -10 minute drive to more suitable accommodations in Eastgate will be worth it! Buyer beware

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family