“The best pretzel sandwich I've ever eaten in my life.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best pretzel sandwich I've ever eaten in my life.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

My sister called me yesterday and invited me to go she had been there one time prior to us going yesterday I couldn't believe the pretzel sandwich it was so good I almost went in and got another one but I thought uh I don't want to spoil it it was such a good feeling to have something so top notch going down the hatch. the atmosphere is unmatched all the Amish women working behind the counter cooking baked goods Pizza and making the sandwiches fresh- fresh squeezed lemonade impeccable food, impeccable quality uh it is a long drive up 32 west to 124 then right on 41 just past Jr's Warning: they only take cash so take plenty because you'll want plenty.BEJ-Minford.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Landjet66

“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I love the bakery I had the whoopie pie and pretzel and it was wonderful and great and they were nice people

• Visited June 2013
Washington Court House
“Amish baking at its best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I love EVERYTHING about this bakery. I used to live with just a couple of miles of the bakery and it is a good thing that I moved. Home made huge pretzels, dripping butter every week end, home made donuts with tons of cream filling. If I had not moved I would weigh an extra several pounds but it is well worth the calories and the drive

Dublin, Ohio
“Best Bakery I've ever been to!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

My brother turned me on to this Mennonite Bakery in Southern Ohio. My brother camps at Cave Lake which is near this bakery. This bakery is fun to go to and is in the middle of Amish country and there are many Amish buggies and businesses nearby. He brings doughnuts and other baked goods back from this bakery. Recently I went to the bakery myself on the way to see him and bought baked goods and also the hot pretzel sandwiches. I honestly think this is the best bakery I have ever been to. The baked goods are so fresh and tasty -- it makes my mouth water just thinking about it. I also bought one of their refrigerated pizzas to go that you can bake at home and it was also top notch with tons of cheese. You can have a pizza custom made on the spot. I can't say enough about this place . Warning cash only is accepted and they are closed on Sundays. Try it!!!!!! Also nearby is J.R.'s General Store which is another cute place to visit.

• Visited October 2012