“Awesome food and great atmosphere!”
Review of Blarney Stone Pub

Blarney Stone Pub
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in West Fargo
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: The area's only authentic Irish pub located in downtown West Fargo. Stop in for a great meal, enjoy the sounds of the Emerald Isle & choose from a selection of 36 draft beers. Must be 21 to enter.
Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on the way out of town and expected just some quick "bar food", but boy were we wrong! I cannot even explain how delicious the wild rice soup was - and my sandwich - yum! We will make this one of our regular spots to eat from now on. The menu has so much to pick from and we aim to try it all!

Reviewed August 27, 2014

Stayed at the Cambrian Suites near the Blarney Stone Pub. It is within walking distance. Food and service were fantastic. Business associate had the Black and Tan steak - I wish I would've ordered it! I had the Guinness stew. It's almost as good as the one I make and there is a good sized serving. It was super packed but the wait staff did a great job. Highly recommended and I wish we would've gone there for dinner tonight!

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Got their right before the rush, but it seems packed all the time. Fun enviornment and fantastic service. Barrel tables on the patio are a challenge, but the food is wonderful! If you are looking for a fun place to eat and drink, the Blarney Stone Pub is calling you!

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Tried the new local restaurant out. The service is above and beyond expectation!! Wow!! All was timed well and never had a low beverage.

We had the Tuna and Post Roast... Oh SO SO good!!! Mussels for appetizer!!!
We will return!!!! Bringing guests!!!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

If this restaurant was close, it would be our favorite. But we're 1600 miles from home. Shared a Tuscan vegetarian sandwich. Filling and tasty. Sweet potato fries were incredible; the best anywhere. Efficient and friendly staff. Eat here.

Been to Blarney Stone Pub? Share your experiences!