“Fabulous Diner Food”
Review of Deaner's Diner

Deaner's Diner
Ranked #6 of 47 Restaurants in West Fargo
Cuisines: American
Description: Homestyle cooking just the way you like it! Homemade pies, bread pudding, apple crisp, rhubarb crisp and many other deserts.
Reviewed July 7, 2012

If you enjoy diner food, I mean the BEST diner food then this is the place for you. When I moved here six years ago I started looking for a great diner and finally found it.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

After a long day on the road, my husband and I were looking to find a traditional, local, mom n pop type place to eat. We saw good reviews on tripadvisor, and we were staying very close, so we decided to give it a try. From the outside it is fairly unassuming, but the inside is a 50's type theme and a lot of the local folk were there.... We knew we found a good place. Breakfast is served all day, burgers are thick and juicy, lots of choices for dinner entrees, sandwiches, etc. when you are finished, they have an extensive list of home made desserts... Pies looked o be their specialty. We were stuffed and could not try them.. Overall great home style, friendly, fast service!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I've been here and had AMAZING food and EXCEPTIONAL service, and I've been here and had food that sat out too long and waitresses that should have quit a long time ago. The specials are usually a safe bet, but don't order them at the end of the night, that's when you'll get the pan scrapings. The homemade soups are good, be warned, their chili is hot. I had to add an extra serving of sour cream and I still couldn't eat the entire bowl. The desserts are very good and worth every calorie.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

We had lunch at the diner. This restaurant is very popular, so we were lucky that the hostess promptly found us a booth. Service started out fast but once food was delivered our server got busy with other customers. The special, liver and onions, was good but other things seemed bland (corn, bread, mashed potatoes). The chicken noodle soup was definitely homemade and tasty. My wife enjoyed the burger basket and would order it again. The prices are very reasonable and I noted they have a huge selection of homemade pies. This place is worth a visit!

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Great home style cooking! Friendly atmosphere! The staff are always happy to see you!

Been to Deaner's Diner? Share your experiences!