“Always Great Food!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My family and I have eaten at Spitfire many times. I've had wings, ribs, sandwiches, wraps, and barbecue chicken, pulled pork, brisket -- all are worth ordering again. Their wings, in particular, really stand out. Because they're smoked, they have a little more flavor than typical restaurant wings. I also often order the Cuban sandwich.

There are newer reviews for Spitfire Bar & Grill

Reviewed February 15, 2014

My wife and I ate our anniversary meal here after two different people recommended it. We were not disappointed!

The portions are very generous, and the food is really mouth-watering! I got a combination plate of steak and chicken. I LOVE steak, but when I go to Spitfire again, I think I may stick to the chicken. The steak was good, don't get me wrong... but the chicken was almost to die for! I can see why Spitfire has earned so many awards.

Our meal was really enjoyable, and the service was good too. I definitely will eat here again... and again... and again!

Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Was staying at a local hotel and another guest recommended Spitfire. It appeared a bit like a standard chain-type place, but we were seated next to the open kitchen, which gave us a great view of the action. The service was prompt, the menu was generous, but the food blew our minds. Outstanding flavor, great portions and everything was prepared exactly like two picky eaters ordered! The bill was fair as well. A must visit!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Always make this a must stop whenever we come to Fargo and are never disappointed. Great BBQ style restaurant. Be ready for a wait at lunch as it is usually packed.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

We had a large group and spitfire was very accommodating. We could have used a little more room but considering it was the Christmas season and we did not have reservations, they did an exceptional job of allowing us all to sit together. Food and service was very good.

Been to Spitfire Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!