Howard Johnson West Fargo
$119
$93
Travelocity
$93
Kelly Inn Fargo(Fargo)(Great Value!)
$80
$109
Home2.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubroom was cleanplace to staycontinental breakfastnice staygreat priceone night stayaccommodationsminneapolis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed March 31, 2014

My wife and I stayed there over Christmas. We arrived to a clean suite with a hot tun in room and a king size bed. We have a little dog and she had a lot of room for play and to lie about when we were not in the room. The entire experience was great. When we left we forgot the steps our little dog needed to climb onto the bed with us and we didn't notice until we were home in Canada. This past weekend we were passing through Fargo on our way home and thought to stop in and on a long shot enquire about our steps. Not only was I greeted with a smile again I was escorted and my steps were returned. I don't usually do a review unless I get exceptional service. This hotel is a place I would definitely recommend and return to.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I have stayed at this location many times mainly because it's affordable and comfortable. The room is your basic design, but it's clean and the grounds are generally quite as it seems to cater to a working group. The management seems to be consistent and friendly which indicates they want you back. They could extend the continental breakfast as it's picked over by 9:00, but McDonalds is right across the street.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful staff;great service and extremely clean. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. Great breakfast variety and clean eating area. Pool and jacuzzi area were spotless and well light. Was greeted promptly, kindly with a smile.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends