“All around good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
“All around good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Buffalo burgers were awesome. Wife says her wrap was awesome. Esparagus appetizer was awesome. Overall a bit pricy.

Warwick, New York
“Good Food and Great Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

This restaurant has a great western flair and the food is good! We have eaten in the restaurant and have gotten take out food and are happy with both the food and service!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Laura T
Lubbock, Texas
“better every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

This is a truly amazing restaurant. The menu is incredible. I eat every meal here when I am in town. Last night it was the best rack of lamb I have ever eaten. Tonight it was Osso Buco. I dine is fine restaurants all over the world and I think this fantastic restaurant is as good as any place I have dined. I cannot understand the bad reviews, as this place has always exceeded my expectations. The menu never ceases to impress me. I actually look forward to coming to Watford now.
Angie is a wonderful manager/owner. I will continue to take all of my meals here

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank LubbockMike
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Ate here every day we were in town. On the last day we were going to try someplace else but thought why mess with success. Whether salads, sandwiches or a nice dinner, we enjoyed the food. One time service was a slightly slow but no big problem. Gotta try it out if you are up there.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Glenn M
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Great atmosphere, ok food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

The first time here we had burgers that had no flavor. The second time we had soup and salad. The fajita salad was excellent but the salad was too salty to eat. This place is just ok.

1 Thank DebOnVacay