“Waited an hour for food, was cold and torn to shreds”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Outsiders Bar and Grill
Ranked #8 of 23 Restaurants in Watford City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Watford City, North Dakota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Waited an hour for food, was cold and torn to shreds”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

I waited over an hour for my food while I was at the bar. Got it back, took it home and the burrito was torn up like someone made love to it. Manager was rude all night and got an attitude when I showed the food and asked for my money back. Il never go there again after that service, I've been a local for years

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank MrReview1980

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

visited during lunch - food good. It did take a while to get the food, but restaurant was pretty busy.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Julie R
Spokane, Washington
“Best food in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

Best food you can find in town. Great family friendly place! When visiting I love to take my parents and grandparents out to dinner Outlaws is the place to go!

Visited January 2014
Minot, North Dakota
“Frequent Flyer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

Food is great. Staff is very friendly. Some people say it's too loud but I have no complaints with the noise as it is a bar after all. Plus the fact that I am a freak and can tune out the noise very easily.

• Visited December 2013
Watford City, North Dakota
“Bad service and dark meat chicken.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

I went to outsiders to drink a few beers and get some dinner to go. After having to go to the bar twice to get my own beer because my waitress never stopped at my table, She was too busy talking to co workers, I ordered a pitcher of beer so I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. The waitress never came back to my table. Then I went back up to the bar to order food to go, there was my waitress with my ticket for the beer. Guess she saw me now. Then I go home to eat my grilled buffalo chicken salad, majority of the meat was dark. It was gross. Don't get the grilled buffalo chicken salad and the service is a hit or miss.

• Visited November 2013