“A nice find...”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Valley City
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Valley City
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We missed our turn off in Fargo North Dakota so went just a little further west. This was a very nice hotel and the hotel staff very helpful. All is clean, new and nice. We upgraded for a King size bed for an extra $20 bucks and then got a suite. It was really more room than we needed, but still very nice.

There is a small pub/sandwich spot that is attached to the hotel. A great atmosphere, clean and great food. I recommend the turkey wrap.

Room Tip: When you come off of Interstate 94, the hotel is not immediately visible. Take a right and then ano...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Sean M, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Valley City, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review. It is always nice to know that we could make someone's stay an enjoyable one. I am also glad to hear you enjoyed Bridges Bar & Grill, as such a recent addition to our hotel it is very nice to hear such positive feedback!

Hope we will see you again,

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Okay. I am writing to those who are planning a trip across country, using I-94 via North Dakota. I thought I'd try staying in Valley City. What a mistake. To start with, after a long drive, it was disappointing to find the pool full of teen agers who I don't believe were even guests.

Our room was so horrible, the rug had stains all over it. I was afraid to take off my shoes. I will say that the beds were okay, but the room stunk and it was really run down.

I kicked myself for not going 15 more miles to James Town. What was I thinking? Sure, this hotel is rated #1 for Valley City, but believe me, the three hotels in town aren't worth staying at.

To be fair: the breakfast was good, and the waffles great. For that I gave it a star.

Room Tip: Tips to choose a good room? The next town.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. I appreciate you taking the time to write and tell us of your concerns as this is sometimes the only way we are informed of things. I have spoken with the executive housekeeper of your issues and have been assured it will be dealt with.

I would like to let you know that this is not the standard for AmericInn Lodge and Suites. Again I would like to apologize for what happened and assure you that this issue with our housekeeping staff has been resolved. It is very important to us that everyone’s stay here be an enjoyable one.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further questions or concerns.

General Manger

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I made the reservaton online while in billings mt, orig. we wanted to stay two nights but we were so tired from our road trip that we canceled the second nite. When i asked the clerk her said no problem, with a smile and as usuall the room was great. we stop in here whenever we go to valley city as it has always been the best hotel in town.We have never had a bad expier. in all the visits we have made to valley.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Such a nice break in our travels! We called while on the road and was able to get a room for the night. We were very pleased with everything from the Front Desk staff, to the comfy bed and decent size pool and hot tub. The breakfast was also great! Hot and cold choices, something for everybody! Overall a great hotel!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Very friendly staff. I travel to Valley City about once per month. I have stayed at the other locations in town and this is the one and only Hotel I will stay at. Clean, comfortable and a great breakfast!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank BenH682
Sean M, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Valley City, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Ben,

Thank you for taking the time to let people know of your experiences here with us in Valley City, and your great comments. We are pleased to hear that we have become your place of stay while traveling for business. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I was impressed by the cleanliness from the moment I walked in the door. While checking in I enjoyed a cup of coffee from the 24/7 coffee bar. The staff were professional and super friendly. My room was truly a smoke free room!! The beds were CLEAN and comfortable. The breakfast lounge was clean and had lots of choices. I will absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Tina,

Thank you for your wonderful review. It is always our goal to provide excellent and clean accomodations to all of our guests, and we love hearing that our hard work is appreciated by others. We would love to have you and your family back anytime.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Right from check-in, Steven was most helpful. We hadn't stayed here before so Steven, the clerk explained all of the amenities that were available and where to find them. The breakfast was excellent and all went very well. I will recommend to all my friends and family.

Room Tip: The full kitchen was amazing.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Marshall,

I am very glad to here that Steven was so helpful during your recent stay with us. I will be sure to let him know. Your great comments are very appreciated and we can't wait to have you and your family back.

701.845.5551

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Valley City? Share your experiences!