“Hair in Bed”

Super 8 Valley City
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Valley City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

I travel often on business for the government and price is the leading factor why I choose a motel. Super 8s are basically all the same. Generally, they are relatively affordable and located close to the major road(s). You pretty much know what you will get with this hotel. There is a working tv, fridge, microwave, wireless internet, and the beds are "hotel comfortable." WIth that said this is good hotel to stay in. Oh, and I may not have understood everything the hotel clerk said to me when I checked but atleast she was friendly, that beats some hotels I have stayed in.

Room Tip: I have stayed here twice and both rooms were equal
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Sam_2727, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Valley City, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you very much for such a great review. We truly appreciate your time for sharing your thoughts and are looking forwarding to having you back here at the Super 8 soon!
MO
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

Last year stayed at this hotel twice. The first time phoned and made reservations and when we arrived the price was higher than they quoted me on the phone. This year I made reservations with the hotel directly and printed off the price and other information so we all would be on the same page. When I arrived I let the lady look at the printed off sheet to get my name and address and so she could see the rate. Guess what once again the price was higher than the reservation that I printed off a month ago. VERY small breakfast area two chairs and one table. The milk was really cold and the doughnuts were fresh this year. Rooms and beds were not near as clean as last year. Will Not Stay Here again there are two many other hotels near by.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank dutch57

Been to Super 8 Valley City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Valley City

Property: Super 8 Valley City
Address: 822 11th St SW, Valley City, ND 58072-3810
Location: United States > North Dakota > Valley City
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Valley City
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Super 8 Valley City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Valley City