“What a Wonderful Place”
Review of Greenhills Adventure Park - CLOSED

Greenhills Adventure Park
Reviewed December 8, 2014

I visited with my 9 year old last month. She had been before and wanted to go again. I'd only really heard fairly negative comments prior to visiting (all from adults). Well hey how critical people are ! - I was absolutely delighted with the whole place. It's in lovely grounds, well kept, spacious and picturesque, the staff were also all lovely. We spent the whole day from 10-5...I wish I'd bought a season ticket on entry as we're definitely going back. I think I'd even go back on my own just to sit , read and enjoy a drink in the grounds. The canoe trip down the river was a delight (and free!). If you've heard negatives and its put you off I'd say ignore them and go and discover this lovely place for yourself. Well Done Greenhills !

2  Thank MintMum

Reviewed November 14, 2014

Family of 2 adults, 3 kids (8,6,18 mnths) cost us 136 bucks to get in. Which is expensive in my book for something that hasnt really changed in 30 yrs. Above all though, lived the excitement through our kids eyes and had a great day.

1  Thank brett s
Reviewed October 13, 2014 via mobile

This place has it all - paddle boats, canoes, archery, water slides. dry slides and even a train to take you around. Was a very full day. There are a few things you need to pay extra for like go carts, 4 wheel motor bikes and the rock climbing (although the kind man have us a refund when it wad proving too tricky for my 6 year old). A couple of things could do with some repairs and a coat of paint. Allow a full day. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank Kylee G
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We recently spent the day at Greenhills Aventure Park with our three grandsons aged 7, 6 and 4. Within minutes of arriving aged 6 was already planning our return visit! The park is in a very pretty location that adds to the whole experience - not concrete and paving but vast well maintained grassed areas, massive trees with well maintained facilities. The staff we encountered were all friendly and patient with the children. We decided to self cater and used one of the provided BBQ's which you ask the staff to light - before we knew it they had wheeled over a BBQ to our picnic table - perfect! The grandsons went on a variety of the attractions including the powered vehicles which you do pay $5 extra for per ride however we still thought it was good value for money as they are very generous with the length of the ride. We spent nearly 5 hours at Greenhills but still didn't use all that was on offer. This is our second visit in three months and really enjoyed both occasions. After uploading photos of the day on FB we now have a large group of people wanting to come with us next time. Greenhills is not a whizz bang, shiny lights, loud flashy attraction what is does provide is a genuine family experience and the smilies on our grandsons faces said it all!

1  Thank BilferG
See more reviews
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We went along with slightly low expectations because of a few poor reviews but we loved it. Our 4 kids range from 6-12 and they had a ball- we were there from 10-5 and the kids didn't stop. Friendly, obliging staff and so much to do. Sure the place is showing it's age but so what- the kids don't notice that it could do with a coat of paint. This is a day out for families that like to do things- not just sit back and be entertained. We counted 14 activities that we squeezed in including canoeing, archery, paddle boats, the maze, slides ( crazy kids did the water ones in July ), son and I did the 9 holes of golf, mini golf also, go carts ( $5). Great day out. Very quiet being a cool July day but that meant we almost had the place to ourselves. Well doneand thank you Greenhills for the great memories.

1  Thank crustydog71