“Nanya Bistro - great food”
Review of Nanya Bistro

Nanya Bistro
Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Renmark
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

When your next in Renmark do yourself a favour and dine here, try one of the stone grill meals, absolutely fantastic.

Plenty of other food options on the menu for all tastes and flavours.

A good wine list with lots of choice and staff that are happy (a rarity worth protecting).

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Went there twice while staying at the Caravan Park across the Murray.
Contrary to other Reviews that we had seen, the meal was delightful.
Permitted to "help ourselves to the salad & hot vegies bar" Both of which had a good variety and of good quality. Enjoyed the bread & butter pudding.
Would definitely eat there next time we stay at the Van Park.

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

I ordered the seafood trio and really thought the fish, calamari and prawns all tasted a little strange. Maybe it was the batter but it was not pleasant. My other half ordered spare ribs and quite enjoyed them. A very busy family restaurant which seems popular with locals.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

First of all, a sign on the sports bar door said happy hour on Wed 5 to 7 so I duly took my partner there for a drink before a meal, and was charged full price!. Apparently happy hour is only for members, so tourists have to pay full price.

The main dining room has a great feel and ambience to it, and it pays homage to the history of the area with some very large photographs.

Now to the meal. The salad and veg bar are all totally fine. After receiving our entrée in a very quick time, our main course took too long to arrive after querying twice, our meals finally arrived an hour later by which time I'd lost my appetite.I also noticed that others were coming in and obtaining meals straight away.

My partner discovered his meal had undercooked bacon underneath a topping. Serving staff were very apologetic about the delays and problem with meal. I assured them that they were not at fault. Later on we were offered a free tea and coffee.
I’m sure others would have had a good experience, it just wasn’t our night on this occasion.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Love the food. Went for lunch. Our table had soup. Scones and a tiramasu cake and hot chocolates. Sat outside in the sun. Friendly staff. Great view of the river. Will be stopping again for a bite to eat when in renmark next.