The two of us stayed in a room at the back. We waited a few minutes, for the heavily pregnant woman to finish cleaning, before we could enter. The first I noticed was a faint smell in the air. The fridge also smelt of chemicals. There was food particles in the drawers, fluff under the microwave and in a cupboard. The microwave needed cleaning, there was grime on the bathroom sink, the windows were covered in dirt, as was the carpet. And for the life of me, I cannot understand why they could not even pour 1 1/2 cups of vinegar into the electric jug, fill it up with water and let it sit for 30 minutes, so as to clean the elements. Speaking of jugs, we didn't even use the water jug, as I think it had mould in it. Their heater only just takes the chill of the air. The price might be right, but never again.
- Also Known As:
- Criterion Hotel Motel Quorn, Australia - South Australia