“"Quorn Caravan Park"”
Review of Quorn Caravan Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Quorn
Quorn Caravan Park
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I was in Quorn on a business trip, So I called in on my friends Gary and Bronwyn at the Quorn Caravan Park, asked if they could put me up for the night ?, So they put me up in Cabin No. 2. The cabin was very well appointed with a double bed , stove , fridge , air-conditioner, most importantly very clean,When I become a "Grey Nomad",first stop, Quorn Caravan Park, make sure you a spend minimum of two days as the Town of Quorn , the Flinders Rangers, offer more than less days . Also the local Butcher has great produce , Friendly Hotels, get your Ice from the Fuel depot . Thank you Gary and Bronwyn for a great stay at your Eco Friendly Park. Richard Michael...

Room Tip: the cabins are air conditioned and they are quiet, choose any cabin......
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank richard m
BronwynLucas, Owner at Quorn Caravan Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Lovely review, thanks Richard. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and had a good glimpse of Quorn. It's a terrific town. As locals, we can surely vouch for the top quality meat from the butcher - it was your cheffie cooking that topped it off. Hope to see you on another occasion - for R&R!
Cheers! Bronwyn

There are newer reviews for Quorn Caravan Park

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I absolutely loved staying at this caravan park set in natural beautiful surroundings. It has excellent cooking facilities and the owners couldn't do enough for you!!!. I will definitely return there one day. One of the best holidays ever. Thanks Browyn and Gary

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Joanne C

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We hope that you managed to catch up with the filming of "The Rover" while you were in Quorn. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We stayed at the caravan park for a few days in December 12. What a lovely place, great owners and wonderful little town. Unfortunately we did not have enough time to stay a bit longer. Peggy and Rober Netherlands

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank peggyAmsterdam

Thanks Peggy and Rober for your lovely comments. We think our little town is wonderful and we're glad you found it so, too! There's been a flurry of activity lately with films being made in the area - keep an eye out for "Tracks" and "The Rover". Great film locations for moviemakers in the Flinders. Thanks again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I really recommend this nice caravan park in the historic town of Quorn. The staff its very friendly and the accomodations are really well equiped. Besides it's very clean and close from the town center, so enjoy your holidays there!
Bruno from France!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bruno F

Gracias for your kind review. I hope you have both been enjoying touring Australia. Ciao Bruno from France!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Camped here for one night on our way to Coober Pedy and wish we had time to stay longer. Host Bronwyn was very kind and helpful. Gave us loads of info on the local wildlife and area. The campsite was quiet, clean toilets and an excellent kitchen. Next time I am up this way, I will head for this place first.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank grumpyoldpom
BronwynLucas, Owner at Quorn Caravan Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

We hope to see you up this way again. Thanks for your thoughtful review. I'm glad to have assisted you - I love talking about nature and the Flinders Ranges. I trust you had an interesting stay in Coober Pedy too.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I have just completed a 3 and a half month stay here in my camper trailer having moved to Quorn as a base for work and while waiting to organise a house and bring the family down. Excellent little park in a great location. Camp kitchen is greaqt, showers toilets clean, laudndry excellen and great hosts Bronwyn and Gary. They kept an eye on my site during my absences for work and could not have been more helpful throughout my stay. Highly recommended caravan park

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your very kind review - we enjoyed having you stay and it was great to meet your lovely family.
You've come to a great place in Quorn - it's a super community and a great travel destination.
Hope to see you in town. All the best from us, and our valued staff, at Quorn Caravan Park!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

The surroundings were lovely, the owners a delight, the camp kitchen fabulous, as were all the amenities. Quorn itself is charming, with the cafes offering delicious home-made fare. With plenty of activities in Quorn itself and slightly further afield, it is worth stopping for at least a few days. We'll be back.........
Andrea & Ken

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea v

Thank you, Andrea and Ken, for your lovely review (I liked the top-notch service comment!) with the bonus of it being packed full of good information for your fellow travellers. We hope you will be back and we'll look forward to seeing you!
Kind regards, Bronwyn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Quorn
Majestic Oasis Apartments
#9 of 10 in Port Augusta
Motel Pampas
Motel Pampas
#6 of 10 in Port Augusta

Been to Quorn Caravan Park? Share your experiences!