“Fantastic swimming pool”
Review of Port Lincoln Pool

Port Lincoln Pool
More attraction details
Owner description: Port Lincoln Pool is the largest aquatic centre on the Eyre Peninsula and is home to a variety of swimming programs and leisure activities. It has a 25m pool that is heated all year round, along with a sauna and spa. There is a waterslide and inflatable challenge fun run that operate weekends and every day of the school holidays from 1pm-4pm,(height restrictions apply). Come and get fit in an Aquarobics or Swimfit class! Have a party in our party room. Learn how to swim in our swim school that runs throughout the year from Babies-Adults.
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic swimming pool”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our morning at the Port Lincoln pool. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. It was quiet just after Christmas yet my daughter quickly made friends. There were areas for a professional lane swimmer, for my own average swimming, and my daughter had a choice of shallow areas or areas she could do lane swimming. Compared to the crowded and not very clean London pools we have in the UK, what a relief to have a large change room area and a very clean pool. I would have liked it to have been closer to town but we did have a car during that holiday.

Visited December 2013

Adelaide
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Swimming lessons”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We went to the Port Lincoln swimming centre to watch our grandchildren do swimming lessons. It is a very impressive place and it is sad to hear that it may be closing because the Council will not buy the place from the current owners.

Visited June 2014
brisbane
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Nice complex”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Nice complex with a fun looking waterside for the kids.

You have to pay extra to use the spa or sauna which I found very odd.

Visited June 2014