“A property in need of some care”
Review of Hahndorf Motel

Hahndorf Motel
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Hahndorf
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The room itself was reasonable. The balcony was dirty and the table and chairs hadn't been cleaned for quite sometime. Also the dead potted plant was uninviting. The service was very poor, we had no bath towels so I went to the service desk which closed at 5.00 pm. There was a bell to press to get some attention after pressing it at least three times in 15 minutes I returned to the room to get my mobile to call the number displayed. I was advised that towels would be brought over straight a way. that was 5.30 pm. At 6.30pm decided to go out for a meal. As we were leaving around 6.45pm the staff brought the towels and was very rude to my wife when my wife said we didn't have towels. The lady said don't need to tell me I already know. Not a place I would recommend or stay there again. Spa bath had not been cleaned from previous say.

Room Tip: My tip to choose a good room is to book in at the Old Mill not Zorros
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank clansman5052
There are newer reviews for Hahndorf Motel

Reviewed April 3, 2013

After seeing the web site was skeptical that the room would be as presented at the price. Much to my surprise the room was as the photos on the site were. Great room clean and great atmosphere. Anyone coming in from interstate should try hahndorf and and Zorrows is a great place to stay right in the centre of town and excellent value for money.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We spent 2 nights here recently. We had a spa apartment with kitchen. The bed could have been better but we like a very soft bed. The bathroom was great. Hugh spa bath. Separate shower. There was a small balcany. I am of the understanding that the rooms are all slightly different, so ask if you are wanting certain features. Ideal location with parking. T.V. and air-con would be better in a different position in the room.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MissBonbeach
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We had initially booked to stay here on a previous trip to Adelaide but unfortunately had to cancel. This time, we managed to keep our reservation and weren't disappointed. We were in room 4, with a huge bathroom and good sized bedroom. The motel itself is right in the centre of Hahndorf, and Lisa was more than happy to recommend places to eat and shop. If you're visiting Adelaide it's well worth the quick drive over to Hahndorf, and if you're planning on staying overnight then you should definitely give Zorro's a look.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alex-and-Carly
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My partner and I stayed here in this wonderful town for one night, the room at Zorros was very clean and very nice, only complaint are the beds they use spring mattresses and totaly uncomfortable we had a rough sleep that night, on the good side it was reasonably priced and a nice bathroom to, just need upgrading on the beds, very well situated close to everything.

Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed June 12, 2012

My wife and I stayed here during the June long weekend for one night.This hotel is well located on the main street in the town of Hahndorf. Firstly the price was reasonable for what we got. Check in was speedy and we got some fresh milk for our coffee. We stayed in room 4, this is a large room with a large bathroom, small fridge,microwave,cutlery,plates,cups and a kettle. The bed was fair and the TV was on the small side. The room was clean, but there were stains on the carpet. We had a little heater in the room, but it was noisy and not large enough to heat the room on a cold night.If I could I would give this hotel 3 1/2 stars.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BonnieMax
Reviewed May 15, 2012

My husband and I were bit worried about zorros as we booked on line, the photo,s were good and it looked lovely, but photo,s can lie, and the price of $110 for one night was cheap. What a surprise when we arrived, it was lovely, just like the photo,s, it was immaculately clean, bed comfortable and everything you need. The only negative was that it took some time to find it, but worth the driving up and down Hahndorf ain street. All in all I would highly recommend Zorros.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank nanasuek
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hahndorf
Mount Lofty House - MGallery by Sofitel
Hahndorf Old Mill
Hahndorf Old Mill
#3 of 4 in Hahndorf
The Haus Studio Apartments

Been to Hahndorf Motel? Share your experiences!