“Amazing food, great service (albeit a bit slow to start with!) - would defo recommend for a relaxing great meal!”
Review of Bistro 25 - CLOSED

Bistro 25
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Intimate,regional and rustic featuring modern Australian Cuisine and refined service
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Came here for lunch...
Great food - antipasto plate was fantastic - pâté out I this world!!
lamb was amazing, prawn tostada great, salmon may have been slightly over-done.

Service was great - knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient (albeit a bit slow to start with, due to a few larger tables)

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I walked into this place to ask a question before making a decision regarding a place to have lunch. We had a vegetarian in our party and I needed to know about the non-meat options that they have available. The guy at the counter was obnoxiously rude! It seemed like he wanted me out of his restaurant...perhaps he has little to no experience with people of various ethnic backgrounds? (I am of Indian-African origin). Not sure, but he sure made me feel VERY uncomfortable. Can't comment on the food at this place...I left the place as quickly as I possibly could.

4  Thank Rob K
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I went there for lunch with my family. Food was quite good, the staff was attentive, even though they were busy. I would go back again.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

If you are looking for somewhere special to eat for dinner this is your place. The food was high quality, well portioned and presented at a reasonable price.

1  Thank Sue M
Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

We had an excellent breakfast at Bistro 25. It is managed by a young Barista who really knows his stuff. Very nice people too.

1  Thank 356xyz