“Delicious”

Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Hahndorf
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Chocolate, waffles, chocolate drinks hot and cold, coffee ️
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Always a favourite. Delicious chocolate fondue, waffles, great coffee as well as chocolate drinks. Both of my teenagers have had birthdays there. Delightful atmosphere and food. A real treat.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

this place is great. lovely mix of food and drinks and takeaway chocolates. good atmosphere too. The one negative would be that the staff seem to go missing. it's a big place and they seem to spend a lot of time sitting down outside.

coffeehead, Owner at Chocolate @ No. 5, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Dear Andrew, I am so happy that you enjoyed our menu items. However I am puzzled by the balance of your review. Our premises are very small and being that it is the middle of winter our staff would not be sitting outside and in any event are by law entitled to breaks. This type of criticism is not valued by any business as a review.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Delicious hot chocolate, beautiful chocolates and tarts too.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Fantastic sweet treats, but you can't go past the their hot chocolate, so rich and perfectly made. Nice building and good decor as well.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

I'm a big lover of chocolate and search the world for the best hot chocolate... well I think I may have found it. I came here on the June Bank Holiday in Australia and having arrived mid morning parked on the street near Chocolate @ No.5. Immediately drawn by its name we went in for a morning drink and break. We were not disappointed. Great service was given and a chat ensued about where I was from then came the great hot chocolate. I went for the dark and my wife the standard milk hot chocolate and was indulged in a chocolate heaven with every sip. We accompanied the drinks with a few of the Cafe's truffles which were good. We sat on the veranda in beautiful sunshine and watched the world go by. My wife said the the toilets were clean and the whole cafe was comfortable and inviting playing some New Orleans jazz to mark the fact a Jazz festival was happening locally (also reflected in the menu... clever). As a person who marks on service 1st followed by quality there was no reason why this would get less than a 5. We will be back.

1  Thank zuzahandbear
coffeehead, Owner at Chocolate @ No. 5, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

We're very happy that your enjoyed your experience with us and look forward to seeing you again!